When we were in Charlotte over Christmas Annslee watched intently as her older cousins played their game systems. She seemed fairly interested in what could be sooo exciting. When we got home she unfortunately found this yahtzee game that is very loud and we don't even know where it came from. We were moving an entertainment center and it was behind it. Well, you know what happened next ......



I told her she could only play it in her room so I wouldn't hear it so much. Please understand she has a lot of noisy toys and they don't bother me but this one just emits the same high pitched noise over and over! Oh, and yes she sleeps on a mattress on the floor. Her "big girl" bed is still not refinished : )
*
Michelle and
Steffie have both given me two different blogger awards and I am working on that post : ) Thanks girls....all the love right back at ya!!
15 comments:
Oh goodness - she's clearly hooked! Adorable as always, but hooked!!!
That is so darn cute!! I love her smile!!
Christy :)
She looks so happy to be playing her new game! I love her smile. It lights up the computer screen.
Next year for Christmas a Wii! LOL! She looks way to happy playing that game. LOL!
She reminds me of Charlotte who loves to play with Isabella's gameboy! So cute - as always!
That's great that she's so into it. Don't they make a vsmile or something like it for her age ? My friend Vicki swears by it for car trips :) Ebay may have them also. :)
Too funny! Isn't it crazy the things that are found when furniture is moved:)
*L* She looks like she's having a great time. Better watch out, she'll be wanting a WII next!
oh I love the last pic!!!
I hate those loud games. Usually there's a way to turn the noise off though! She is such a cutie!
I'll tell you...our little girls are just growing up way too fast (and are too smart for their own good) lol!
Anslee is adorable - even while playing with a loud game!
How cute! Jacey got a Leapster for her birthday and all 4 kids are addicted, even Jack, who's not quite 2!
She is so stinking adorable!! :)
They do learn young! She looks so cute (as always) playing her yahtzee. No volume control, eh? hmmm.
Now you just need to find someone with a Wii system - that makes for major laughter with a 3 year old!
These are probably some of my favorite Annslee photos! I just love them.
Post a Comment