Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweetness

My friend Jana had a baby in November and we finally got to meet him on Sunday. Annslee was great with him. She was very concerned when he cried and the drooling made her laugh. She obviously has forgotten that she was the Queen of Drool about two years ago : )





I can't get over how big she is!



I was looking for a drool pic but I think most of them from that time are on my other computer. I did locate this one ~ you can see it on her shirt and even a little droplet on her sweet chin ~ seriously, she wore a bib 90% of the time! This is from December 2005 and yes, that is Mia with her ~ they have grown so much *sigh*

16 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how she is "inspecting" him in the first picture. :)

redmaryjanes said...

You know how I feel about your girl! She is just my little dream girl.

jennifer said...

Look how little she was! She is too cute!

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures..
She is tooo cute..

Rydley said...

She is just the sweetest! So gentle!

Patricia said...

From the looks of those photos, Annslee is going to make a WONDERFUL big sister!

Oh my goodness how sweet those baby pics are of Annslee & Mia! Wow, have these girls grown!

Kiara loves babies too...soo cute to watch!

Anonymous said...

Those are such darling pictures. Annslee is going to make the sweetest big sister!

Love the pics of little Annslee and little Mia.

Colleen

Nikki said...

Yeah, it is CRAZY to see our babies with babies...suddenly they look HUGE! AH!
Annslee is cute as ever.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is going to be one awesome big sister! I love our little queen of drool!

Michelle said...

Sooo stinkin' cute!! Love, love, love that first one! Yes, she will be a great big sister! Can't wait for you guys!

Steffie B. said...

Too precious! ;)

Marla said...

She is so sweet, and is definitely going to be a great big sister. Love how she was checking him out. :)

Shelly and Family said...

OMG...she sure has grown! It amazes me every time I look at our little girls how much they have changed and grown...(makes my heart just melt..)

BTW...Happy Birthday & I too love your new hair-do!

Tammy said...

Jana who had a baby? Not "our" Jana?

Patty said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much they have grown! She looks like a natural in the big sister department!

Sherry said...

At a quick glance I thought Annslee was pictured with a baby doll. LOL! Glad to see that the whole drooling thing does come to a halt. :)

 
Site Meter