Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What a find!!

Annslee has been eyeing these ballet and cheerleading things at stores for months. The other day I was at a consignment sale (looking for clothes) and what did I see?? You guessed it, the same ballet and cheerleading toys sold for $20 each but now bundled together here for $7 total!! Of course I had to have them and she was thrilled. There is a mat with each, a ballet bar, pom poms, a batton (her personal fav) and 2 DVDs : )



After trying them out it was time to go to her "real" class




She loves her jump, jazz and roll class and so do we. It is 20 min of ballet, 20 min of gynastics and 20 min of cheerleading/tumbling. They are always on the move but she does look often to make sure we are watching : )

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love consignment shops and thrift shops. My mom has some of the best where she lives. Makes me jealous! How great though that you could find those items there!

crazylady said...

Let me know when she's done and I'll buy it off you for $3.00.
I LIVE off consignment! There are some well dressed kids out here.

Sen
xo

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Too cute! And kudos to Mama for excellent thrift shopping! I love the resale shops (and hand-me-downs).

What a great class - dance, gymnastics, and cheerleading! Sounds perfect!

Susan said...

First of all, I sure do love consignment shops and, of course, ebay. Congratulations on your big score!

Chandra said...

Her arms look so strong in the photo where she is holding herself up on the bar! Love her with her pom poms. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Annslee looks so cute in her little outfit! I need to find a good consignment shop in my area.

Sounds like a really fun gym class. Linlee loves hers too. :)

Colleen

Sherry said...

Man I need to get Kobi enrolled in some kind of class like Annslee's! Just suck that energy right on out & make our kids tired. Hahaha! Do they sell boy leotards at the consignment shop? (JOKING!)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Love her face when she is in the balls! Just Priceless!

Nikki said...

Gotta love when you can get the perfect gift at the perfect price!
Annslee looks so cute in her new duds...

Michelle said...

I love our girls in blue:) We have one of those stores in our town and I went in November(yes,I need to go again) and couldn't get over what great things they had! Her class sounds so awesome!

Stacie said...

That's great. Consignment sales are great for things like that, there's a church here that has one twice a year and I always make sure I get to it.

Martha said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Love the haircut ... I did the same but now I'm letting it grow again for summer. I really like the pony tail on me for summer. You'll love the short "sassy" cut you have, though.

My kids loved the bath pic of Annslee with her hair in two spikes. We may see some imitators in our bathtub tonight. :) And, I noticed your "nakky" pics ... well, in underwear only. Looks familiar!

Not sure it we can make it Saturday. That's Hank's b-day and we are having a complete obstacle course (army theme) for about 15 or so little boys. I have a feeling we will be a little worn out afterwards!

Martha

Sue said...

Great bargain shopping! Wa Hoo!!!! And that little leotard looks absolutely adorable on your daughter! Hooray for Annslee and Annslee's mama!!!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That is a great deal. We have always shopped Goodwill, and a variety of consignment shops!
Kids outgrow things so fast...

Marla said...

How cute and what a deal!!

 
Site Meter