Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Twins??

Just like a lot of families, when we were waiting for Annslee we requested twins. Well, the other night while we were waiting for Daddy I got a glimpse of this : ) Of course not a real glimpse like Rony and Crazylady but it was still pretty funny!











She was totally cracking me up at how into it she was chatting and making faces with herself ~ silly girl! In case I haven't mentioned this ... three is my favorite age so far!!

26 comments:

KrisJ said...

looks like she is still in good spirits must be feeling pretty good still?!?

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

How funny is she? She has a sense of humor I see! LOL

Michelle said...

Fun pictures! Hope your sweet one is on the mend ... what a little trooper she is!

Diana said...

Definitely cute......twins minus the extra work!
Thanks for stopping bye my blog.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, 3 is my favorite age so far also! I can't wait until Jack is 2 or 2.5 (which was also fun) and Amelia will be 4, I think it's just going to get better and better from there!

Tracy

P.S., Any updates from your agency on Malia?

Somewhere In The Sun said...

That is HILARIOUS! A couple of them really look like twins! I don't know how you make it everyday without having your sides hurting from laughing at her faces!

~Lynn

mommy24treasures said...

so cute, could you just imagine two Annslee's around? Oh my!!!
She always brings a smile to my face. The pic the other day of her feeling sorry for her friend and you telling us how she cared for you when yo uwere sick... SO precious, the feeling in that photo! I say it and say it but she is just so darling.

Gracie said...

How cute...the funny face pics are soo adorable!

Amy said...

I love the last photo.

C's Mom said...

That is too cute - what a little smarty pants.

PandaMom said...

What a GREAT pic!!!!!!!

jennifer said...

Too cute! I have been catching up on all your posts. I can totally relate to the "snow" pictures. Her expressions are too cute.

Juliette said...

Fun pics. I always smile when I come here. Thanks.

Marla said...

Oh my, those are just too cute. 3 is fun, isn't it? Sorry about the strep though, hope she's all better soon!

Anonymous said...

3 is a great age--and she is just adorable! I love the faces!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I know I've already commented on this post, but everytime I visit your blog the first thing I see is that picture of Anslee looking in the mirror and it just makes me smile! I love it!

~Lynn

Mommy Spice said...

It really looks like two girls there. What cute pictures!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know what you mean Laura...I love three! Emma Jane is still really just two, she is still a year behind Lottie but I am loving Lottie's age right now!

Shelly and Family said...

TWINS! How adorable is that! There are days I wish Francesca was a twin and than there are days I am so happy there is only one of her lol!

(BTW...my hubby is an identical twin)

Patricia said...

GREAT shots!!! And, I'm gonna show my age here, but I couldn't help humming the theme song to "The Patty Duke Show" as I was viewing these photos!

"...they laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike..."

Hope that sweet girl is feeling better!

Deb said...

kids and mirrors are so fun! I think most could entertain themselves for hours!

Rachel said...

She's so cute! And you're right, 3 is so much fun!

crazylady said...

If only the reflection was an illusion some days around here. Oy.
And heaven knows you're wondering what person in CCAA would appoint us twins to a woman of my calibre....

Keep wondering. I am. But grateful
despite the grey.

Nikki said...

Those were hilarious! Love all the faces your little snuggle bunny was making. (Lily has that shirt too)

And YES! Three is my favorite age too...SO much fun!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is so funny! What priceless pictures!

 
Site Meter