
Heading to do our art project ~ "Mimmie" meets Jaq from Cinder*ella : ) Last night as she was getting into bed these two met and Annslee made Jaq scream b/c Min*nie was so big but then she let him know she was a nice mouse LOL

It was raining today and unbelievably she agreed to wear a coat!

For those of you who may not be proficient in sign language she is doing the sign for "share" because she let Jack have her purple crayon~ sharing the purple one is a pretty big deal!

She takes her artwork very seriously

I wanted to include this picture because you can clearly see the first word she knows how to write HI (in blue ink at the top of the paper)
Click to enlarge the picture to really see it : )







17 comments:
I can never get enough of Miss Annslee! We need to get the girls (and boys) back together again. I love the story of Jaq meeting Mimmie. Make sure you jot that one down.
She writes a fabulous "HI." That's very good. As always, she is just darling in all her photos.
LOVE the pictures....
Annslee is adorable...
Love the raincoat:) That is so great how she signs--we don't have that here. Love her work:)
She is precious as always!
ADORABLE pictures!
awww. I just love her Laura. She is so precious.
Adorable as always! Thanks for sharing.
Love the first picture, so sweet!
Your girl is such a cutie.
Cute, cute!!
Look at these cute faces. Kind of just gives me warm fuzzies all over.
These pictures are adorable. How wonderful to enjoy Art. :)
so very glad that Annslee loved Minnie...the adventures of Minnie and Jac had me in tears....
I really enjoy your blog! We have a dauhter(age 2) from China and are adopting a son frm Vietnam too.
I'm impressed she can write HI so well at her age.
Just when I think it isn't possible to fall any deeper in love with Annslee...I stand corrected!
Love her "Mimmie" from Dannye - she's so cute and I love all of the pretend play goin' on!
And she did a fabulous job writing HI - and it looks like she's a lefty? (Lily is too!)
She is just so cute.....I can't wait to meet you guys! ;)
Miss Annslee is a smart little girl. Very impressive that she can write Hi. Looks like Minnie Mouse was a hit. The pictures are very cute.
Post a Comment