She wanted to go out onto the deck and catch snowflakes on her tongue

This year she really seems to love the snow ~ I just wish we got a real snowfall like some of our friends b/c I think she would enjoy it so much

She finally decided 22 degrees was too cold for no coat so she came back in : )

Just so all of you know ~ this is the huge blizzard she was so excited about!

Just for fun ~ here she is in 2006 not enjoying the snow at all ~ mean Mama just wanted the photo op. I remember thinking that this is likely the first time she had seen snow (she is from near Wuhan which is known as one of the 3 furnaces of China) and obviously she was not thrilled

Last year was a little better but I have to be honest, this was one of only a few smiley pictures and most were not!
After breakfast we decided to get appropriately dressed and try again. She took a toy outside to throw to Gabby


Now that I have on a coat and hat it is so much more fun!!
We would love to go visit some of our Northern friends or cousins in Denver to see some REAL snow someday! For now, we will have to settle for what the weatherman called a "heavy dusting"






21 comments:
Enjoy! You can still make snow angels even in a "dusting."
What gorgeous photos playing in the snow... even with no coat on - hehehe
we just got a little sleet,
glad Annslee got this huge blizzard of snow to play in.;)
Yesterday it was 70 and we played out, today 28, tomorrow 59
SO wierd!
Looks like Annslee had lots of fun. She is such a beauty I can hardly stand it!
A couple other things: First I realized I forgot to comment on your hair cut and I love it!!! Secondly, our China cookie cutter came in the mail today!! Can't wait to use it. Thanks again for the link!
That picture of Annslee sticking her tongue out is too cute! I really like the last pictures with her pink hat, too. (Linlee was the same way and did NOT enjoy the snow last year. This year she thought it was more fun!) Enjoy your dusting!
Colleen :)
Ah yes! I'm laughing at your "snow day"...although it is more snow than I was expecting to see.
Love all the pics of Annslee enjoying herself in it - and, like I told you before, come visit us ANYTIME! Lily would love to teach Annslee how to play in MORE than a dusting.
XO
Does Annslee ever NOT have fun?
The weather is crazy it is in the high 50's this week but it is supposed to be freezing by Friday evening!
Adorable pictures but I'm still stuck on 'slept in until 6:45 AM'
Wow, am I gonna be in trouble!
O that is to cute, feel free to come play in the snow with us anytime. We dont even get a snow day when we wake up with over 6 inches.
Nice to see her having fun in the snow! You are welcome to come up to Minnesota and enjoy all our snow and cold temps!
Nothing cuter than kids enjoying SNOW! No matter how much it is...dusting or blizzard! Love the pic of Annslee catching flakes on her tongue...that is Kiara's favorite thing to do & she always tells me they taste like chocolate! ;)
ENJOY!!!
It was pretty, wasn't it? I love watching the snow fall... probably as much as Annslee does! Love the photos. And what's with the crazy girl out in the cold wearing only her nightgown?! LOL
Bring her to my house for a visit....the snow mounds are so high you can't even see out to the road! ;(
HOW FUN!!!!
Annslee is sooo adorable...
Love her face ...
Awww she looks so cute! I'm impressed that you have snow clothes for her! That picture from last year is hilarious!
~Lynn
I love that picture of her without a jacket and showing her coldness:) Too cute! We can't wait for you guys to visit!! You are welcome ANY time!
Fabulous pictures ... you can feel her joy! We would be equally joyful about right now for some signs of spring! :-)
What fun SNOW! Catching up on your blog! It looks like you are always having some kind of fun!
Surely ye jest! THAT is enought to close schools?? LOL That is the sound of an ontario teacher who just last week drove through freezing rain and 4 inches of snow to get to school! :)
BUT, Anslee is gooooorgeous out in it, and always!
Look at that crazy little lady in her PJ's playing in the snow... I LOVE IT! LOL! I threw Kobi outside too until I realized it was not snow at all but sleet! Hey... I'm not a perfect mama OK. LOL! LOL!
Great snow pictues... love looking at the earlier pictures!
Post a Comment