
After nap she wrote out her cards for her party at school tomorrow ~ what, you don't all do this in a swimsuit??

She wrote HI A on all of them (aka Hi Annslee) It took a while but she got all 11 of them done : )

We went to gymnastics after doing her cards

She loves Miss Meagan!

When Daddy got home it was gift time ~ She got Cinder*ella II and III (now they are in the vault so we had to grab them while we could), York Peppermint Patties and little stuffed "friends" from the Cinder*ella cast (below she is hugging the Fairy God Mother)



Besides the beautiful roses and a card I also got a book and cute dishtowels~ check out the book, Annslee may be in trouble ; )

We then went out for dinner to Tex*as Road*house ~ it is loud and stuff is already on the floor ~ perfect! We all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and hope you did too : )
For those who didn't see it my post below was from this morning about our beautiful purple roses ~ if you already commented feel free to do so again ; )
We haven't had our celebration yet but we did already receive 2 dozen gorgeous PURPLE roses from Daddy!! We got out two bud vases and so Annslee has some in her room too : ) She was thrilled that he found purple flowers for her. This morning when I asked her who got Valentine gifts she said "Mama and Annslee" I said what about Daddy and she shook her head no and said "Daddy BOY" ha ha







43 comments:
How beautiful! What lucky ladies you are!
Can't wait till later.
HVD!
Lea
Those flowers are gorgeous....love the purple!!
Just saw the snow pictures in the post below....so cute! Oh, to be young again and get so excited about snow, instead of dreading it. : )
cute. lol. DADDY BOY !LOL
How sweet is that!! Love that since Annslee is such a purple girl! ;)
Have a WONDERFUL HEART day!
So what did you think of the meeting last night....?
Hope you get some good Valentine's presents!
:-)
Jen
GORGEOUS! What beautiful flowers!
OMG--Those are beautiful. I guess it's true--beautiful flowers for beautiful girls!!! Lucky girls!
How wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day!
How beautiful and very sweet! Annslee just cracks me up! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Wow! I'm impressed Annslee knows that Daddy is a boy! Lottie hasn't figured that out yet....LOL
Love the beautiful flowers!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!! I love that the gifts are for girls!!!
Happy Valentines Day! The flowers are beautiful. Love the snow photos as well. We are back to rain and a cold front today.
oh my they are extrra beautiful aren't they?
Wow, gorgeous flowers!! Hope y'all had a great day!
They are just lovely you lucky ladies!
Love the purple roses, Annslee & her mama have a great Valentine! Hugs, Graycen's mama
Happy Valentine's Day...
Awww... Daddy did good! LOL! Happy Valentines Day ladies! :)
WOW!!! Annslee is absolutely BEAUTIFUL giving that big smooch in the first photo!!
SOunds like an AWESOME Valentine's Day!! So glad you all had fun!!
(OH! Those flowers!! LOVE 'EM!)
Beautiful flowers and Annslee looks so happy getting her gift. Her hairbow is cute also, where do you buy them ?
I am soooo impressed that Annslee wrote her own Valentines. Wow! (I had to do Linlee's for her.)
Your beautiful little valentine looks like she had a great Valentine's Day. Love the kissy face and the purple roses!
Colleen :)
Wow! Those roses are beautiful! And Annslee's smooch photo is TOO cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!! She is adorable looking at her card.
Two very loved ladies!
Lea
Looks like you had a special Valentine's Day. The purple roses are beautiful! She is such a cutie.
What great gifts! We have Cinderella III and the girls love it!!!
Awesome for Annslee for writing her letters so well!!!!!!
why on earth would you need such a book for such a darling perfect angel? ;)
I love her excitement.
The flowers are gorgeous! Looks like Annslee had a super fun V'Day!!! Such sweet photos of her giving hugs and kisses!!
Just Beautiful! Happy Late Valentine's Day!!!
Blessings,
Keisha
What a great day! Annslee writes so well! She is so full of joy! I just love her.
Looks like you guys had a fun day....when you are done with that book pass it my way...LOL. You so don't need that book, Annslee is a sweetheart and she always minds when we see her.
Tracy
That girl speaks with her expressions You guys have a heart breaker on your hands! She is just so stinkin sweet! And I love the flowers for both of you, very cute and sweet!
This is such a great post. I love all the picts of Miss Annslee! Also, I can't wait to hear more about Vietnam and your adoption!!
The flowers are beautiful! I love what ya said about Texas R House too funny! I think hugs and kisses are one of my favorite things from Jade.
Sounds like a perfect day!! :-)
I LOVE the smoochy picture! Let me know how you like the Supernanny book. I try lots of her stuff and it works!
~Lynn
Wow!!! Annslee has really good hand eye coordination! I can't believe she wrote on 11 cards! wow! WHat beautiful and thoughtful gifts from Daddy boy lol
Happy belated Vday to you! Those roses are amazing!
How fun.... your daughter is just beautiful. what a sweet smile.
Beautiful flowers!!! And precious little girl!!! Love her little kissy face pose! So sweet!
I realized that we "blog" with some of the same sweet people so I wanted to say hello to you!!! I also live in TN...(upper east area)!
Have a great time with Gwen and the Beckering girls this weekend!!!
Wish I could be there too!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise Crockett
Oh one more thing...I have added you to my side bar of "blogs I love"..hope that is ok??? :)
Have a wonderful day!
Beautiful flowers, but that smooch and that hug were even better.
wow she write great - Molly still scribbles all over the place. That first picture of her is soooooo stunning by the way.
Post a Comment