Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Every girl needs

an outfit that she really feels GOOD in!!

I put this on her on Valentine's Day and for some reason she just felt extra sassy in it. It is a hand-me-down from her cousin but she didn't seem to mind : )















You all remember this pic ~ yeah, same day~ see what I mean about my sweet and sassy girl!

28 comments:

Dannye said...

she is sweet and sassy in everything right??? okay maybe just sweet in everything....so love that sweet Annslee's face, what a doll!!

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, I am totally lovin' that outfit too! She wears it well.
(and Lily loves her cousin's hand-me-downs too)...

Kerry said...

Sassy is right! That little pucker is too cute! Such a sweet valentine.

Hugs,
Kerry

Juliette said...

Just plain cute! Love the outfit but especially the girl in it...

Anonymous said...

*L* What a cutie.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Pucker up Buttercup She is sweet and sassy..
Love the 'So Big' stretch...

Karianne said...

Sass and class. I love it!

Adele said...

Don't you just love a sassy girl? I have one myself. Annslee is just adorable in her little heart outfit. I love it! She is soooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. How cute is that!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cute! Cute girl, cute outfit!

day by day said...

Cute outfit! It shows in the pictures that she is feeling extra sassy in her Valentine's outfit. So sweet!

mommy24treasures said...

a cutiepie for sure:)

jennifer said...

No wonder she felt sassy, she looked adorable! It suits her.

Michelle said...

... she is definitely sweet and sassy!

Eileen said...

Gotta love a sassy outfit! Very cute!

asiangard said...

Awwww! She does look very sassy! It's amazing what new clothes will do! lol

Michelle said...

That's all JiaLi wears--hand-me-downs:) (I had no idea we would receive so many!) Love her being sassy--so funny--great Valentine's outfit!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love that outfit! Lottie loves to get hand me downs from Jenna. As soon as we get the sack she trys on EVERYTHING!

I love these girls in the color black! Very beautiful

KrisJ said...

Love a sassy girl!

Steffie B. said...

Totally love that pucker up kissy face pic! ;)

Anonymous said...

She does look sassy! And so darn cute!!!

Unknown said...

I completely understand. That's one sassy outfit.

~Amy~ said...

How cute is she!? Love that outfit!!!

kitchu said...

I'm gonna need to lose 30 to find that outfit for me :O)

She, however, looks so adorable!

Laura Nipper said...

She is to stinking cute. Love the spunky attitude.

Sharon said...

She is so adorable. I love that she was feeling like that!!
I have to tell you...
I saw on top of her age chart where you have, "Angels danced when you were born." I used to sing "on the day that you were born, the angels got together..." to britt and it reminded me of that where I had forgotten.

Thank you for the sweet comment you left and i hope you are having a great day!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sassy attitude! Too cute.

Lori said...

Well she wears it well!!

 
Site Meter