Debbie is one of our China travelmates and Mommy to the beautiful Lily. She just did a video for her daughter and the part in China was so amazing as it brought back so many wonderful memories of us meeting our daughters for the first time over two years ago.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Simply Beautiful
My friend Debbie sent this to me tonight. She said she loved this picture and wanted to "antique" it a little. I just love it : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







25 comments:
oh its lovely :)
OH my!! This picture is gorgeous! She is obviously a professional Photographer right?
The girls look so beautiful in their frou-frou dresses!!
Have a wonderful week my friend!!
Love,
Denise
that is really lovely.
Lea
gorgeous ... wish I could do that kind of thing with pictures ... especially now that I have a little girl! :)
LOVE IT!!!
That is very pretty...
and their smiles are priceless...
Have a Great Week..
That is gorgeous!
Oh yes, that was my most favorite picture of that series. I really think you should frame it and hang it in Annslee's room. It's so beautiful.
Beautiful!
Kate
BEAUTIFUL!!! You must get it framed!!
beautiful.....
The girls look so adorable and the photo is perfect. I love the way she softened the edges. Was that photoshop? Just lovely.
Kerry
Should be poster size and on display for the world to see. they are gorgeous and the photography is spectacular.
Love it!!!
oh I just had to come look again, ;) So pretty...
Great pix - if you are really sad - saddle up the girls and join us for our trip... what is two more silly girls when we are all going crazy anyway!?
LOL
NOBODY wants to go back THAT bad.. we couldn't GIVE our trip away!
Missy
just freakin a little!
Lovely photo:)
That is stunning!
So beautiful.
We have friends in NC that we traveled with and our daughters are from the same welfare institute. I wish they lived closer but we visited them twice since our adoptions. I love seeing our girls together. Cute pic!!
Oh my god - it is soooo pretty! Love love it!
... gorgeous picture!
What a beautiful picture! Love it!
That is so...I'm speechless for a word to describe what she did with the photo. I LOVE IT!! I'm so jealous:)(we don't do much dressing up around here)
Very Very Very Beautiful
www.trawickclan.blogspot.com
So pretty!!
That picture is awesome! Now I've got to check out your friends blog... did I hear video? LOL! (Girl you know I'm a junkie when it comes to adoption videos) LOL!
Post a Comment