Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's all about balance

Here is her reaction to seeing Daddy trying to skate : )


I promise I used to be good at this but I am older now and have further to fall!




She fell a few times but for her, that was part of the fun


We had a fun time watching her learn to skate ~ oh, and us try to remember how : )

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, Annslee looked like she was having fun! Linlee loves anything with wheels, but I'm not sure that she would think falling down was as funny as Annslee did. What a fun outing for your family!

Denise C said...

Laura,
You all looked so cute in those pictures!!! What a fun day!!! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
(((hugs)))

Kerry said...

Looks like fun for the whole family. Annslee's smiles say it all. We'll have to take a trip to the rink too. I haven't gone in a long (long) time! Grace would love it.
Hugs,
Kerry

redmaryjanes said...

Oh look at you guys! It looks like you had a great time today!

Kim said...

Looks like soo much fun..
I don't know if I could remember how to skate...
Love the pictures..

The Byrd's Nest said...

I don't eve want to think about the last time I roller skated....I would never try again as clumsy as I am. I love the first picture with her hand over her mouth!

One day, I will just have to get a hug in person!!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

You guys are SO brave!

Patricia said...

Looks like such a fun time!! Love that first photo of Annslee!
Have a great Sunday!!

Nikki said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
She looks like a natural on those skates!!!!
I have been really wanting to take Lily ice skating this winter, but I am afraid I am going to break MY leg!

Michelle R Photography said...

Thanks for your kind comments. Annslee is precious. My oldest went roller skating this week with her church group and complained about a sore bottom for two days. I hope Annslee (and mom and dad) didn't have the same problem. :-)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That looks like so much fun.
Annslee is a natural. She could make anything fun though, couldn't she?

mommy24treasures said...

oh looks like you had lots of fun!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

When do you guys ever sleep. You are always busy doing fun things and when do you find time to do this too?????

Kim, Jeff, Emily and Benjamin said...

Oh my gosh. I would SO be in traction if I got on roller skates again after all these years. Looks like you all did well and came out relatively uninjured!

OH MY #6 said...

these are so sweet! Thanks for sharing.

I forgot about roller blading.

Lea

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I'm impresed! Not sure I'd remember how! I hope you aren't sore today! :) I love the look on Anslee's face at seeing Daddy!

~Lynn

Polar Bear said...

Looks like so much fun! I just love Annslee's pictures! She looks so VERY happy!

Stacie said...

looks like you all did great, I haven't skated in years, I would probably break something :)

Sherry said...

Looks like I need to go send Annslee some Heelys now. LOL! (Maybe mama & daddy some too) Hahaha!

kitchu said...

What fun! I swear she always looks so happy :)

Laura Nipper said...

Those are the cutest photos. What great family fun.

C's Mom said...

Too funny! What a great time.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Ah, ROLLERSKATING! So much fun; reminiscent of my junior high days - LOL!

Funny - my friend and I were JUST talking about rollerskating the other day and what is a good age for that 'first skate' experience! Apparently, 3 years 4 months and 2 days is the perfect age!

~Amy~ said...

Such great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Shelly and Family said...

Sure looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Jennifer said...

Hey there! Checking in on you again. Looks like the skating was a big hit. Saw the post on Annslee's ears and am so sorry you all have to go through that.

We got our China cookie cutter and made some cookies yesterday. We took a few to some friends of ours that are also adopting from China and they were a big hit. Thanks for that link once again.

Am very jealous of your warmer weather! I may have to come for a visit to thaw out - haha!

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Much Ado said...

These are great pictures, you really captured the moments so well! What a treasure.

Anonymous said...

What fun! That first picture cracked me up! I, too, used to be able to whip around the skate floor...now, um, not so much. I'm so glad you all had fun!

Michelle said...

too cute!! Just think, you and Mark will be the most in-shape parents:)

 
Site Meter