Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

THANKS!

Here is a belated thank you to my new Secret Buddy. As you know, Lynn is now home with her daughter so Kimberley matched me with a new SB. We received some great things for Malia and she was sweet enough to remember a 3 year old would be opening the box so things were included for Annslee as well : )

Malia got two really cute outfits and a much needed bib. Annslee spotted the purple outfit and pointed to herself. Sorry honey, I don't think a 12 month will fit you LOL



The box arrived while she was napping so I took it up when she woke up. Yeah, I think you can tell she just awoke : ) She tore right into the box and found the goodies for her. The look on her face when she saw the Princess stickers was priceless! Thank you so much SB!!!!!


Over the last few weeks we have also received some great bows from the bow swap organized by Nancy. They were all so beautiful ~ I only know two of the websites from the givers but thank you to all of you!!


Here she is sporting the beautiful monogrammed one from Isabella's mommy


She wore the blue one from Lily to dance class~ yes, there were two of them but only one is pictured above : )


I think we are getting great use out of the bow holders Addy's Mama made for us : )

17 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow! That's alot of bows! Wish my girls would wear bows...:(

jennifer said...

How fun! I can't wait to have a little girl to wear bows!

I have been thinking of you, wondering how things are progressing with the next adoption.

Sherry said...

A bow holder. That's something I've never seen (No Joke:) You learn something new everyday... now I'm just rambling. LOL!

That secret buddy swap sounds like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that Annslee will let you put all those pretty bows in her hair! (Linlee says, "No, thanks." Boo!)

Laura Nipper said...

The bows are just darling. Glad to also read that Annslee ears look good. We have the same thing with the receptive language at our house. We both have smart little girls. Hope her new preschool goes well. Is it through the school district?

Denise C said...

What cute bows, Laura! Annslee looks so sweet after her nap! Precious little doll!!!
Blessings,
Denise

Michelle said...

Wow--that is a lot of bows!! We now have three bows--thanks to the swap:) Love the bow holder:)

Kate said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! So nice of you to visit! Annslee is just beautiful..and how exciting about your pending adoption from Vietnam! That's wonderful!

Kate

Kim said...

LOVE all the goodies....
Glad you like the bows that I sent...
I LOVE the bow holders...
Does she still make them??? I would love to get a few of those...
We have one and it is FULL...
Have a Great Weekend..

day by day said...

Oh, the bow holders are such a good idea!! Annslee has quite a collection of pretty bows.

It looks like the princess stickers were a big hit!!

Have a great week-end!

Nikki said...

It is all about the bows, isn't it!?
Annslee looks wonderful in all of them, of course! (especially the blue one! ha ha)

OH MY #6 said...

Gosh, i love it. A bow holder how neat.

Love your secret buddy stuff.

Lea

Somewhere In The Sun said...

It looks like you have a great new Secret Buddy. I'm glad you are in good hands!

Do you think you are set for bows for a while? :)

~Lynn

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful bows for a beautiful girl ;)
Hope your weekend is fun!

Mommy Spice said...

Ooooh, cute bows!! I love the ones with the names. We need one of those over here!! LOL. I also love the bow holders. What am I going to do when S.G. won't let me put bows in her hair anymore?....

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet to get such great gifts for both your little girls. I love the bow holders!

redmaryjanes said...

I have never seen a bow holder. That is darling!
And I just love that many of our girls have matching bows. I think it kind of ties us all together. The bow swap was a huge success.
I am so glad that you are thrilled with your new SB! She is a very cool lady : )

 
Site Meter