Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tea Party with Mia

Since Monday was a holiday it meant Mia's mama didn't have to work ~ now this can only mean one thing ~ the girls have to get together!



We had a surprise visitor too ~ Reed came over to meet Annslee : ) He was a little stunned with all the girl craziness going on!



She was trying to show him how to roll a ball back and forth but he just wanted to eat it




Finally it was time to get dressed for tea. They both have Princess Aurora dresses and so we got the "twins" dressed



Aren't they beautiful!!





Annslee decided she needed to say her blessing as the tea arrived : )



The girls loved being at a real tea room and enjoying their tea






A sugar cube on the plate was a real hit with Annslee until Mama took it away lol



This is the face she gave Jenny when asked if she enjoyed her brownie : )



Needless to say the girls thought they were something all dressed up for tea. We got a lot of ooohs and aaaahs over them too. Many asked if they were twins or sisters and we kept saying "just friends" The funniest thing was running into a friend of Jenny's and she said "you must be Annslee" and of course Annslee said "No, Aurora!!" When she is "in character" she insists on being called by her character name ~so we had two Auroras at tea : )

*doctor visit update below~

25 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

How sweet!

Lea

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those tea time pictures are unbelievably cute! That one shot of both girls in their hats and dresses looking at the camera is stunning. Just stunning. What a brilliant idea to take the girls to tea!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how fun!!!

Mamato2 said...

How gorgeous and whimsical! :)

JEff said...

Reed loved getting to meet Miss Annslee ... uh, I mean, Aurora. I do think he was not quite ready for the combo of energy that Mia and Annslee can evoke though!

Kim said...

HOW CUTE!!!!
Those two are adorable..
Love the tea party..
Can't wait to see Annslee in her new bow..
Have a Great Evening.
Glad that her dr.'s appt went well..

Denise C said...

Laura...those pictures are absolutely precious! Sweet, beautiful little angels in their Princess attire...heading out for "High tea"!! So cute!

I am so glad that the Dr appt was much easier than you anticipated and that her ears look good!

Our ENT always has to "clean" out Chelsi's ear canal before he can see her eardrum as well....when she was little he would tell her to hold very still and he would tickle her ear. This helped a lot...(along with my bribery to go pick out a new toy after the appt!!)

Blessings to you, my friend!!

Sherry said...

Hey, Hey... Like I said on Reed's blog I strongly think he needs another Taiwanese back-up to hang with those 2 wildchilds! LOL! Kobi & I will be on our way down now. Hehehe...:)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

OMG! This post is TOO cute... it is dripping in so much cuteness, I'm not in sure what I should say. Seriously... TOO CUTE! Too Cute! Too Cute! TOO CUTE! Too Cute!

I love all the pictures... but the one of Annslee saying grace before the Tea is served - PRICELESS!

The Byrd's Nest said...

How much fun was that?!?! Beautiful girls!

missy said...

Such sweet pictures. I love the one of Annslee and Mia looking back at the camera. Precious!

Michelle said...

Awww..so stinkin' cute!! LOVE IT!! Poor JiaLi she dresses in her regular clothes and thinks she's a princess--we don't have many dress-up clothes:(

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

absolutely lovely, both of them!!!!

i love the hats!

We looked at their xmas pics (the old one) last night and were oohing and ahhing.

~Amy~ said...

Absolutly adorable! :) I love them in there tea outfits. How precious!

jennifer said...

How adorable are they. The hats are just too much. I am glad that doctor's visit is over. It is so hard to hold your baby down while they beg you not too. Breaks your heart. You're doing the right thing, though.

Mommy Spice said...

Those are fantastic pictures!!! The one of her praying is priceless! Aurrora is S.G.'s favorite princess because she has a pink dress. LOl!!

Stacie said...

so sweet, love the saying grace picture.

day by day said...

The girls are so precious...you can tell by looking at the pictures how much they love each other!!

Anonymous said...

OK, you are the best mommy for arranging the tea party in the matching dresses. I absolutely love the pic of her saying the blessing--priceless! When you come to Hanoi you can take her for afternoon tea to the metropole!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been dying to hear the report on Annslee's new school! I'll keep checking... ;)

Anonymous said...

Too cute doesn't even begin to describe those tea time photos! Do your cheeks get sore from smiling at that cuteness day in and day out?

Mother of 2 Angels said...

That looks like soooooo much fun adn the girls look STUNNING

Nikki said...

Such great pictures of the twin princesses! Love how much fun they obviously have together.

Also, very glad to hear that things went well at the Dr's the other day!
XO

Anonymous said...

I'm dying over the princess twins! Too cute!!

Lori said...

All the girls are just adorable and what a special little tea party! :)

 
Site Meter