
As you notice, Annslee had her face painted and while she was having this done a lady pointed at Daddy and told him to sit down. She said "Money" and painted money on the side of his face in Chinese characters. We later found out that she was not suppose to be one of the face painters. She apparently just joined them at the table, grabbed a brush and started painting LOL
She also painted Mia's face. Mia asked for "flower" and she did the characters. I think Mia was expecting an actual flower....

I wanted to get a picture of their facepaintings ~ Annslee really wanted to show me hers

They enjoyed the facepainting, crafts, running around, dancing on stage and eating lots of good food

Here you can see Daddy's money symbol ~ I hope that lady knew something LOL







18 comments:
It was great fun meeting you all on Saturday. Your pictures are great. Annslee and Mia are two peas in a pod. Darling, darling little girls! I updated my site. Check out our sweet girls : )
LOVE the face painting..
TOO CUTE>.
That is to much fun!
LOL, MOney and CNY go hand in hand! ;)
Gond Xi Fa Cai!
I saw Missy's post on Party of Many and had to drop by and tell you that Annslee is just a sweetie! Looks like you all had a wonderful CNY celebration! love your site and good luck on your Vietnam adoption as well! :)
Looks like fun! We have our FCC CNY celebration this week-end and we are looking forward to it. The very first picture of Annslee with the ladybug face painting is gorgeous!
You all look darling.....keeping you in my prayers....how are things going?
Oh my goodness Annslee is just so sweet ... I especially love the first picture! :-)
They are so cute.....
Wow. I know it has been awhile, but I swear Annslee grows cuter and cuter as time goes on. I have missed you and I have missed reading about Annslee!
The first picture is stunning! Your girl is so beautiful.
Happy Chinese New Year!
so sweet!
Too funny:) Love all the face art:) We are hoping to get to one of the CNY celebrations near us but they are actually not that nearby and not that easy to get to! Might have to have our own celebration;)
too funny that he didn't question it and just sat down and had his face painted...so is that really the symbol for money or are we not really sure??? hehehe
I love ALL the pics - I did scroll down to see the rest. Your sweet girl IS such a blessing...love the ladybug on her face and she looks gorgeous in her outfit.
Glad you all had such a great time.
What great pictures! They are so cute!
It takes a tough daddy to get face painted. LOL! LOL! LOve the photo's & I wish I lived closer.
Annslee cracks me up! She is a little firecracker. I love her personality. It really comes through in every post.
Kim
Post a Comment