Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

FCC CNY

We went to our big Chinese New Year party last night with our local FCC. Here is a brief preview (I took 118 pictures!!) but I wanted to at least post a few.




Our little model before we left home. This was the largest dress we bought in China (size 10) and I think she can still wear it next year too. It makes me sad though b/c we didn't buy any bigger ones since we thought sure we would be back to China before we needed them



We have silk jackets we had made in China too (luckily we haven't outgrown ours)




Yeah, Mia was there ~ this picture is blurry but I think it sums up the fun they had!



I was standing near the check in desk when I spotted the lovely Paige ~ I immediately recognized her from her sister's blog Party of Many (this is the first time this has happened ) I approached Missy and she said "where is Annslee?" Yeah, small world. Paige is even more beautiful and happy in person!



Just a few more of the girls ~ oh, and some kids were not wearing gold LOL

Many more pictures are to come!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the outfits. Those happy little girls look like they had a blast! We're going to our FCC CNY celebration next Sunday. (Say, how do you get the wrinkles out of those outfits? I bought several for Linlee that have been folded since we were in China. The folds do not wash out and I'm too afraid to iron them!)

Colleen

Cindy said...

Cute! I noticed your comment on mommy24treasure's blog about not being able to see her photos either. I think my problem was that I needed to turn off my pop-up blocker. I believe her pictures are hosted by flikr and that was causing the problem. You might want to give it a try.
Cindy

redmaryjanes said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! She needs to take a trip to Michigan and visit Auntie Kimberley who would spoil her rotten. Love that girl!

mommy24treasures said...

oh you all look beautiful!!!!!!
I love that dress.

insanemommy said...

Look at you guys in your beautiful silk jackets. And you had them made in China?! How long did that take?? Gorgeous...

Christy said...

Wonderful pics and what a fun time!! I love that you have such a big group of support and friends. I wish we had that where I live but I woudl have to drive to LosANgels to get that. Anyway, it looks like you had fun and I cant wait to see the rest of the pics.

Christy :)

Michelle said...

Too fun!!! Love the dress! Joe was saying he might have to go to Gungzhou so I was joking saying that now that I have seen all that you guys got there, I'll have to make a new shopping list;)

Michelle said...

Oops, I meant Guangzhou.

C's Mom said...

Fabulous pics! Oh how I look forward to going to a CNY celebration with an actual child in tow!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Funny they were all wearing gold! When I first saw the picture of Annslee and Paige I thought, that little girl looks just like Paige and it WAS! How awesome! Looks like she had a good time......does Annslee ever NOT have a good time?

Stacie said...

Love the gold dress, we didn't buy enough clothes either and like you we thought we would be back before we needed them.

KrisJ said...

She looks so precious! 119 pics thats amazing! I hope you make it back soon so you can get some bigger ones she just looks way to cute! All the girls are gorgeous

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cute! Love the gold dress! Mia and Annslee do look like they have a blast together!

Great picture of the Lion with his feet up!

Jill W said...

Great pics! I love the outfits. You can order more from Jennifer's Place in Guangzhou. They have a store in Seattle too. This is their website: http://jennifersplace.net/ I ordered our daughter a white chinese dress for her first communion last spring. They have great service.

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
SHe is darling...
Looks like everyone had a WONDERFUL time..

my3 kids said...

What beautiful pictures...love the dresses on the girls too. I have to tell you when you go to Vietnam you won't believe the prices on these dresses and silk outfits...if you thought China sold them cheap you have seen nothing yet..lol. You will find them for $ 2, $4 etc. Happy Chinese New Year to you all. I recognized Paige too....pretty girl:)

Sherry said...

Thats OK about the outfits... so you pick up some more in Vietnam:)

 
Site Meter