Looking at this picture I think we may be in big trouble in a few years with this sassy girl!



She and Daddy would count 1~2~3

then go under and wave at each other : )
*I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and kind words about my last post. I received several private emails as well and your friendships mean a lot to me. I am hopeful that we have a resolution of this issue that will keep us moving forward without a lot of extra time and money ~ of course the MOU (Memo of Understanding) issue with Vietnam is still troubling so your prayers are still needed for all of us working to bring our children home : ) In the meantime, we are enjoying our sweet Annslee!






23 comments:
oh she is so darling.
I am praying for you.
Love
Connie
My goodness she knows how to pose in a swim suit! Just imagine little Ms. Thing out on the beaches when she is a teen. Yikes! ;)
That is so cute that Annslee and her daddy were counting to three and waving at each other under water. Completely precious!
Colleen
I love how fearless she is, she reminds me of Maddie! Stay strong!
Looks like she LOVES the water...
HOW FUN!!!!!
Have a Great Weekend..
Oh my gosh that first pic at the top nearly knocked me over! LOL!!! LOVE IT!!!
Will continue to send out happy thoughts for you....
Oh look at that sassy mama! Hmmm... now who does she get that from?? LOL!
She is so sassy! I just love this kid!
Praying for you my friend.
*L* That first photo cracked me up. So much personality in such a little person!
That first picture is cracking me up. She is such a ham for the camera.
What a cute waterbug!
I'm thinking of you...all the best.
Hi! I'm popping over to say hello, and tell you I just sent you an invite to view "Katie's Antics". Glad to have "met" you this morning at RMJ's blog!
Love the Daddy/Daughter pictures. Isn't that just the best!
Hi , I am Kristy and I saw you this morning on the chat and thought that I would stop in and say Hello!! Your daughter is just beautiful, and I will certainly pray for the journey that you are on right now. I will put your blog on mine , I am really looking forward to getting to know you, feel free to put my blog on yours...I love visitors!!!
Cuteness!! She is so awesome:)
That is quite the look in that top photo. Reminds me of a certain 4 year old little girl I happen to know, not mentioning names but her initials are "my daughter Lindsey". LOL
These Hubei girls ARE the sassiest! I've got a new "sassy" photo posted as well. Sassy or not, they're downright ADORABLE!!
Love these photos of Annslee!!
That first picture has me grinning ear to ear...what a treasure that girl is! Glad she is lovin' the water...send her our way please. Lily needs some help getting her head under the water.
P.S.
I'm still prayin'!
Psst. You WON! I think the universe knew you could use a little pick me up this week. E-mail me your address and your tea set will be on its way :).
She is so sweet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
What an adorable little girl....I love that swim suit...where did you get it?
Looks like lots of fun in the water ... what a sweetheart your Annslee is!
Okay, really now, that is just too cute (that first photo). I have one child that's afraid to get her face wet and one that jumps in with both feet. They both need lessons this spring. It was great to see you last night, too. Wish we'd had time to talk.
LOOK at that first pose! What a ham!
Ok...that first picture is to die for....look at that pose1 I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment