She had a great time today on the bars and yes, she took off the shin guards before we went. Of course her St. Pat tattoos were still on.

After class we changed quickly into our soccer gear. Their team is called the Green Dragons!! I can barely stand how cute she looks in her soccer uniform. Her cleats are so tiny and so stinkin cute!! You will need to enlarge these collages to really see her faces : )
Of course there are 5 boys on the team and 2 girls so she and her new friend hung out the whole time : )
For a first timer who had been at school all day and then dance/gymnastics class she did great. She was kind of tired but still was a trooper. When she was on the field (and not talking about snack) she was one of the fastest ones. That girl can move!!

Nothing is more fun than watching kids this little basically just run into each other LOL








26 comments:
Oh my gosh! These have got to be some of my favorite photos of Annslee EVER. I love all her looks and can't believe that she is into so many things. Just thinking about her schedule makes me tired. LOL.
Wow! What a schedule! We didn't leave the house today - LOL... it was pouring rain - ALL day.
Love all the pictures! Your action pictures are fantastic!
And of course, love 'the look!'
Well, those little soccer players sure LOOKED like they knew what they were doing. I'm completely impressed!
And what a schedule for Miss Annslee. I'm guessing that she must have fallen asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.
Super pictures!
wow that is a full day!
Glad Ms. Annslee was up for the challenge. I feel lazy after hearing about a day like that!
You are right she is super cute in all her outfits, from ballerina to soccer girl.
OMG! I love the 1st picture! She totally looks like she's straight out of Dodge Ball! LOL! Now that I've read about Annslee's day I think I will have a glass of wine cause good lord thats a busy day and now I'm feeling tired! Hehehe!
Black is that girls colour and photograph is definitely your forte! these are great photos.
Lea
Wow...she was one busy litle girl yesterday, but with everything, Annslee sure had some fun!
(her facial expressions just melt your heart)
That girl is so busy!! Love the soccer/gymnastics outfit combo--she might have something going there;) It does look adorable! That is great that they start soccer so young--we need to wait one more year---we also have more snow--grrrrr!
I LOVE this age in soccer. I still remember how precious our Elisabeth looked playing at this age! Annslee looks like she has very strong legs, actually her build reminds me of my Elisabeth. She probably will be a fast runner and very strong for gymnastics too!
She is a busy girl!!!! How in the world do you do it??
So adorable!! I love all the pictures! She has some great expressions!! hehe ;)
woo hoo! she looks like a fierce wrestler w the shin guards and her gym outfit on! she looks like she's saying "i'm gonna knock YOU out!" lol, love it! ~Eden
What a natural Soccer player you've got there mom! She's such a little doll!
I hope you have a most blessed Easier with your precious family!
Love ya!
Denise
Awesome photos. That is one happy little girl.
Those pictures of her in her uniform are too cute, I love the action shots.
She is so darn cute! I love her style ;), and she looks quite athletic on the field!
Oh..I love these pics! Hannah can finally start soccer in the Fall and we can't wait! Will be fun watching them run all over the place (and into each other). ;)
Annslee is just SOOOO cute!!
Sooooo cute!!!! Miss Annslee is such a charmer!
I've been meaning to ask you forever if I can add you to my favorite blogs list? Just love seeing sweet pics of Annslee. :)
She is a busy girl! And ya, she sure does look cute. In the first picture she looks like she is gonna kick someones butt! lol
Looks like you have really got a little athelete on your hands!! What great shots.
WOw! That is some schedule!! And she STILL tries to hop out of bed at night?! ;)
LOVE that first "Don't mess with me" photo! lol! They are all so adorable! Her facial expressions are THE BEST!!
Love the little soccer outfit. Too cute. She looks so happy in each and every activity!
Kerry
Hey girl! Just getting caught up. Love your blog's new look!
And of course, Annslee is darling as ever. She is such a busy bee! (and that first picture is hysterical!)
Oh my goodness! Too much cuteness!!! I love it!
Hahahaha, I just love her expressions. Have a Happy Easter!
Too cute! Those soccer players look so determined (even if they are just running into each other)!
Post a Comment