Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Luck of the Irish

Well, I have a little Irish in me and Daddy has a little~ Annslee is the luck part because we sure are lucky to have her!



Of course I told her I wanted a pic of her in her St. Pat shirt and she had to be silly ; )


We played Hide-n-Seek and this was her favorite hiding spot : ) The best part was hearing her count to 10 when I was hiding. She was literally screaming out the numbers at the top of her lungs and usually skipped 7 for some reason




Ok Mama...is this a better spot??




Hope you all had a great St. Pat day. Today was her first day at her new preschool and she did great. The teacher note home said "Followed directions very well. She had a happy day!" Yay!!!!

34 comments:

KrisJ said...

Goodness she is just the cutest darn thing!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Im sooo happy for you guys. I love these pics and your words. AND THAT SHIRT I REALLY LOVE

3 Peanuts said...

Love these pics and the e-card. They are adorable. I got a fabric for Kate's quilt te pother day that remonded me SO much of you! It is pink and it has ladybugs and dragonflies on it. It is posted on Kate's quilt blog (you can find it on my profile--I think)

Happy St. Patrick's DAY!

Laura Nipper said...

She is just darling. I think green is her color. Glad to hear she is doing well in school and can count to 10. Great Job Annslee.

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Have a Great St. Patty's Day..

mommy24treasures said...

great pics!!! Loved my card;)

Anonymous said...

Happy St Patty's Day! Btw, I love her in that color!

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures!

OH MY #6 said...

these are adorable.

Lea

Julie said...

Where did you find the tshirt?? I love it! She is so sweet!

C's Mom said...

I just LOVE her tee. Too cute.

Juliette said...

Super cute Irish girl! I love her in green, very sassy.

Shelly and Family said...

Love the photos and Happy St Pat's to Annslee!

Sam said...

Love the shirt! Too funny!!! BTW, Kieren skips the number 4. So did Cullen we he was little!

Steffie B. said...

ok....hiding behind the posts is hilarious....glad she did well at her new school.... ;)

Mia's Mommy said...

Her hiding spots are hilarious! Mia gets too excited that she's hiding and jumps out before we even start looking for her. It's a good thing though because she can find some serious nooks and crannies to hide in. I really hope Anslee loves her new preschool. And, I'm loving that shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you get Annslee to make such adorable faces for the camera? I just love her expressions!

Her hiding spots are a riot! (Age three is so darn cute!)

Michelle said...

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day! I love these pictures ... and you are indeed very lucky! :-)

OH MY #6 said...

I can't stop looking at that first pic. What type of camera do you use? Or is it plain and simply your eye for photography?

Lea

Mommy Spice said...

Well, we were in Austin this weekend, and I forgot to pack Spicy Girl's St. Pat. Day shirt. At least I had a green shirt for her to wear. She had fun pinching Mommy and Daddy since we didn't have any green on.

Patricia said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! How ADORABLE is that first photo! What a kissable face! :)

Kate said...

love the cuteness!!!

Mamatini said...

I love that first picture of her hiding behind the pole. Well, I love all of them, but that one is such a great catch - with her peeking from behind it. It is so expressive.

Much Ado said...

wow, these pictures are WONDERFUL!!! I just love them! Happy St Paddy's Day from your Irish friend! :)

Ashley Winters said...

What an awesome T-shirt! I love it!

Annette said...

That shirt is ca-ute!!! She is adorable as always.

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so cute and sassy! Love those smoochy lips!!!

Ashton said...

I love the shirt it is SO cute!!! She is adorable!! I love the 1st pic

Kristy said...

I love that T-shirt!!! She is just a doll, and I am so glad her first day at preschool went great!!!!

Have a great day.

Love and blessings,Kristy

Mother of 2 Angels said...

She looks SO pretty!!! She just gets cuter in every pic

taylorchloejake said...

Oh, she is just a doll! And I love her shirt!

my3 kids said...

what a cutie pie...looks like you girls had fun playing hide and seek. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too:)

R&H said...

I love that shirt, she's so cute!!!!!

Sharon said...

What a pee pie! She is just great to photograph! I love the tshirt and the words!! Happy St Pattys

 
Site Meter