A while back
Robin posted on her blog about a beautiful
tea set she was giving away. She said "leave a comment to enter" Of course I left one and much to my surprise~ I won!!! There were 366 comments so I thought I was pretty lucky (it must have been "our" week b/c Annslee won a kite at the CNY celebration that week too) It happened during the week we were stressing out so much about our update for our VN adoption. It could not have come at a better time.
Today the mailman rang the doorbell for me to sign for a package and it was the tea set!! She also sweetly included some stamps for Annslee : )


Thank you so much Robin!!! Annslee is already wanting to do a tea party with it!!
14 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it, and I am SO relieved to see that it made it in one piece, too. I couldn't find bubble wrap anywhere!
Enjoy those tea parties.
Wow, it's beautiful. Congratulations on winning!
~Lynn
Congratulations on winning! it's always nice to get a little something in the mail.
Very cool tea set! (and I love Annslee's haircut - it looks so cute!)
Nothing like mail to make you feel a little better. That is really beautiful!
Just beautiful! Very unique set! Miss Annslee looks as darlin' as ever!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
What a fun tea set! I want to know what you wrote to win it.
Miss Annslee is so pretty with her rosy cheeks in that picture.
How cute is that!! Gotta love happy mail!
Wow - Beautiful tea set!
oh its so lovely! Its so funw hen the mailbox is full of treats!
It's just beautiful! Lucky u!
Enjoy.
Lea
Such an adorable tea set! :)
I hope you had a good weekend!
that is so beautiful...congrats!! I so love getting pressies in the mail...much better than getting bills...hehe
have a great weekend...what's left of it anyway...
WOW can i come for Tea - you know how us Limey's love our tea.
Post a Comment