Here she is when we were looking at the red pandas ~ she had those two fingers in her mouth which means she is tired : )

Gotta love that shirt! It is hard to read but it says "Mommy's Little Sidekick"

She was sticking her tongue out at the monkey so he returned the favor and yes, she found that hillarious
She fell asleep on the way home~ at OUR exit, great!
No problem, after her 5 minute powernap she jumped on her bicycle. She has outgrown her tricycle but can't figure out that a bike actually brakes when you pedal backwards so that will be something she has to work on to make much progress. Don't worry, she will wear a helment when she actually moves very far : )

The day got even better when a package arrived on the doorstep! Thank you soooo much Secret Buddy!!! Annslee tore into the package and was so cute saying "Malia" over and over. She says it with three very distinct syllables "Ma Lee Ah" and she has started saying it all the time ~ so sweet.
Malia got a really cute swimsuit with a coverup and hat and a ladybug jacket. They are 18 month size but look so small (I forget how little that is now) I got a jewelry shoe and cookie cutter (which will be put to good use soon) and Annslee raked in with a princess purse (purple of course), a Po*oh pretending to be a bunny and some Pe*eps! She squealed about all of it and already had some of the candy

Thank you so much SB!!!! We love all of it!






8 comments:
Wow! It really pays to be a big sister in this family!!!
What a great delivery:) Can't wait to hear Annslee say her sister's name--so sweet:)
What fun! The zoo and secret gifts!!
Love the monkey sticking out his tongue at Annslee.
What a great secret buddy....
What a generous SP you have! love the pictures!
Lea
What a fun day...Love that shirt..where did you find it? I keep looking for a shirt that says "drama queen" I found one and bought it but it's not exactly what I was looking for. I LOVE cute shirts with sayings:) Love your bike. Emma was looking at the pictures and asked if it was her on the bike..lol must be the similar hair? Secret buddy gift is very nice...your so lucky:)
Now, who doesn't love a trip to the zoo?! Great pictures.
I wandered over to your blog from someone else's blog. Your title caught my eye because my blog is, mudpiestodragonflies.blogspot.com.
I guess great minds think alike!
What a sweet little girl!
Oh we love to go to the Zoo! And....what nice presents that arrived too!
Blessings!!
Denise
Post a Comment