Hey, we have always been told that Hubei people have bad tempers, are stubborn, etc.... Well, I saw this story on Dannye's blog and was not surprised that the couple is from Hubei ; )
BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese bride burned her new husband to death after he got into bed after a drunken argument without washing his feet, state media reported on Wednesday.
“Wang and his wife, Luo, were married on February 2. The couple, however, frequently fought over trivial things while still on their honeymoon,” the official Xinhua news agency quoted a local newspaper as saying.
The couple, from the central province of Hubei, had another fight on the night of March 4, “and in frustration they together drank a bottle of liquor to ease their anger.”
“At about 10 p.m., Luo watched her husband get into bed without cleaning or washing his feet. In a fit of anger and intoxication, she set fire to the sheet he was sleeping in,” the report said.
“When he awoke, the two began fighting before a very drunk Wang collapsed. As fire engulfed the bedroom. Luo escaped to the living room, leaving her other half to burn,” it added.
The woman has been arrested, Xinhua said.
After reading this article (which really isn't funny) I can't help but notice that they still fought AFTER she set the bed on fire..What???
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
I'm sorry but I am cracking up! I'm terrible!
Gotta watch those Hubei girls. They are Fiery.....
It is sad that he burned, but I must say, I am laughing also. Can you imagine waking up to your bed on fire but still having the need to fight?!?!
Yikes, that'll teach him, as Stacie said, those Hubei girls are fiery!!
Wow, that's quite the story! Speaking of hot-headed, Jia threw such a fit over the way that I fixed her cereal that she actually lost her voice today! (Not enough sleep and getting over being sick brings out the best in her!)
As a parent of a hot headed Hubei girl, all I can say is OH BOY...I'm a *little* scared! lol!
That brings new meaning to the term "hot headed!"
(but who wants dirty feet in bed with them!!!????)
I was in shock...and all over dirty feet...guess hygiene is important to those hubei gals....keep those feet clean....
All I can say is...How Sad!
What a horrible story! Yet oddly hilarious at the same time.
OH NO! 2, 2, funny! Really!
Lea
Oh my! Boys beware!! :)
Oh my! Boys beware!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Well...all righty then! NO dirty feet...point made very well! ;)
I, for one, am keeping my feet sparkly clean!!! hee-hee!
Have a blessed weekend! hee-hee!
You are too funny!
Post a Comment