
She has a new thing of sticking her tongue out so a lot of my pictures show that now ; )
She got her hair trimmed and then it was time for lunch and a short nap. After nap she got dressed for dance class. She loves wearing her dance clothes and always acts sassy in them


Come on Daddy~ quit talking to the neighbors, it is time to leave!
After dance class she quickly changed clothes for soccer practice. It was really funny because there is only one other girl on the team and they were soon holding hands. Annslee did not like the drill where one person is the "shark" and tries to get everyone else's soccer ball. She picked hers up and held it saying "NO" lolIt is suppose to be really nice tomorrow so we are thinking ZOO!!!








28 comments:
Yes daddy what were you thinking? Annslee's got a schedule to uphold here! LOL! Hope you guys have great weather tmrw & I'm lovin the very sassy criss crossed armed pic! LOL! She so is going to be a woman that holds her own when she's older. Hehehe!
I love, love, love the sassy!
You girls are busy!! I bet Annslee is so pumped that it is warming up soon and you guys can start going to the zoo again.
I love the photos you capture of Miss Annslee. What an expressive little girl you have and very talented as well.
what great pictures. I am envious, however, of your weather!
Lea
That was a busy day!
She looks like a real ballerina but I love the soccer!
Geez, Annslee, I don't think I could keep up with you. Looks like you have more energy than my 4 combined. :) Love the sassy pics, work it girl!!
what a fun day! Love all the pics, sounds like Annslee had a great day. And I don't blame her I wouldn't want anyone to get my ball either!
hey did you get my email?
She is one sassy girl. Too cute! Love the haircut, too.
What a busy day for sure! I love her in her sassy dance outfit! TOO cute! :)
Go sassy girl! Miss Annslee is just too darn cute. Are the flowers in bloom yet at Cheekwood? I am a sucker for dance pics : )
She is sassy in everything! I love the picture of Annslee and her teammate holding hands and running...priceless!
So very cute! And thanks for the link Im trying to take all the info in that I can right now. Maddie starts soccer in a couple weeks and I think she will love shark lol shes a chaser at school!
Sheesh, I am tired just from reading all that activity. I love the sassy pictures, too cute.
sooooo photogenic
You guys are so busy!
Her "hip-hop" RUN DMC pose is cracking me up!
Bec did the tongue thing too. Then he just stopped. Kids.
One active girl, there!
She is so cute..no matter WHAT she is doing/wearing!
That IS a busy day. Here's my question - how do you get her to sleep in? Jia has NEVER slept in no matter how little sleep she gets the night before. I'd love some tips!
Ugh....so wish we were there with you....it is still really cold here....Miss Social Butterfly looks awesome no matter what she is doing! ;)
Wow, busy day! I love all the pics, but my favorite is the sassy dance leotard shot. Strike a pose, Annslee. Too cute!
What a beautiful girl. She has quite the active social life.
OH, what precious pictures Laura! Love the little sassy ballet tutu!
And...wow what a soccer player you have! Thanks for sharing!
It was pretty up in our corner of Tennessee as well! Love this weather!!!
Sweet Blessings!!!!
Oh what a cutie~ she looks like she is such a joy! :)
Art class, dance class, and soccer...oh my!
Busy busy little girl...she looks adorable no matter what she's doin'. But, I LOVE the pics of her in her dance gear - with the hip kicked out to the side. Very sassy. Love it.
your daughter shows so much personality! She is such a cutie!!
Such a cutie!! Love her holding hands with her new teammate:) The girls love to play Mama and baby here--can't wait to see you;)
Gotta love a sassy ballerina from Hubei! ;)
Annslee looks soooo grown up in those first few photos...in the red shirt & jeans...wow! Our girls have come a long way from those sweet little babies! :)
Could that girl be any cuter!?!?! What a honey!!!
Post a Comment