
The party was at a little tea room and it was so much fun. Cinder*ella was there and she basically did the whole party. I see another 4 year old party there in our future!
Cinder*ella reminded them to raise their pinky when they sip their tea~ notice she has both raised : )

They also did makeup and nails and Annslee was very serious about this. Of course all her color choices were purple : )

A group of beautiful Princesses


*This is her Easter dress but I thought I'd get two uses out of it...you will see it again : )






25 comments:
Those are the cutest photos ever! I love the princess!
darling...just darling! ;)
GREAT photos!!! I know she likes purple, but bright pink is a fantastic color for Annslee!
2 pinkies raised...so exquisite! :)
LOVE the B/W photo!!
oh cute cute. I know she had fun.
and yes isnt it alot of work to get them all bundled up to play out in the cold and then they want to come right back in after you hunted down all the cold weather gear??? We did that yesterday too. Jacob wants to stay out but the girls can't take it. They want to turn right around and come back in to get their hot cocoa.;)
Love the Easter Dress! I ahve found the girls several cute Spring Dresses at Target, and am so ready for Spring!
Wow - now THAT is one amazing party.
Oh my goodness, what a wonderful place. I wish we had something like that here! Wow! Although, I'd probably never get Mia to leave. That or she'd ask to go every single day. What an awesome idea!
Sounds like a super fun time! Love the "pinky up" reminder and sweet Annslee following!
The dress is pretty! The b/w photo is fantastic!!!
What a cute & fun party!
This looks like SO much fun... and she had a Tink hat one and picks purple... that girl has taste... after my own heart...
The princess party looks like a blast!! I love how Annslee just adores things like a good tea party!
Wow, what a perfect little girl party! Such a great idea. I love the picture of Annslee drinking tea with her little painted pinky sticking out. So precious!
Cute party with cute girls! I love that dress - can't wait to see Easter pictures too.
Love her dress--can't wait to see it again! Our experience with getting all bundled up has been the being outside and "I have to go to the bathroom"---grrr because then she wants to go back out and her clothes are now wet! Love the previous post baking with Gigi--sooo cute!
Oh how fun!! What a great job to be Cinderella. Olivia has "discovered" her and LOVES her. I love the Easter dress. She looks so pretty.
~Lynn
How cute! That looks like tons of fun. LOL @ her two pinkies. ;)
Fabulous pictures! :)
I love that dress from Children's Place. I have been waiting for it to go on sale! Did you buy the matching shoes??
She is precious as always!
What beautiful photos!! ANd I love her dress. Such a princess!!!!
What a cute party idea! Hmmm, it's got me thinking...
Annslee looks too cute with her pinky in the air, and I love her dress!
Too Cute!! Anna Grace is wearing that same dress for Easter!!
Are they tackling Cinderella??? Too cute! Annslee certainly is quite a little lady sipping her tea, isn't she? :)
What wonderful photos! I just adore watching little girls have so much fun at a princess party. Her Easter dress is so pretty. I look forward to seeing it round 2. :)
Wow, looks like a ton of fun and beautiful girls:)
What fun these precious little princesses had together! Love these beautiful pictures Laura!!!
Blessings!!!
Princess party! Where do I sign up?! LOL! I love, LOVE her Easter dress! Makes me realize that I've really got to get on the ball with that whole Easter Bunny taking picture stuff. Hahaha! (Hmmm... better find a non-dorky one year old boy's outfit too, stat! LOL!)
Post a Comment