Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Sometimes I wish I were THREE!!

Her day started off with speech therapy and then we went to her school to wait for Gigi to arrive. She stood by the door and cheered when she saw her car pull up. She then held her hand and refused to let go as she told everyone who would listen "My Gigi"


We picked her up from school and after nap she and Gigi made cupcakes

Hey mom, why don't we ever bake so I can do this more often??
Gigi even gave her a "lesson" on how to get the most batter off


Two girls on the phone!

After dinner she iced them and put on the sprinkles

Anyone want a chocolate kiss??

It is snowing pretty hard right now so Gigi may be here all week! YAY!

26 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh what a fun fun day!

Cindy said...

I want a chocolate kiss!

Aren't grandmas the best.

I hope Annslee has fun in the snow tomorrow:). Miyah has been DYING for some snow and she went to bed with a fever tonight. I'm fervently praying she's better tomorrow because she will be terribly disappointed if she can't play in the snow.

Shelly and Family said...

Wow...what a great day! And the cupcakes looks so yummy!

Polar Bear said...

So much fun!!!

Love the chocolate face!

Anonymous said...

*L* I love the first 2 photos. So adorable. What a great time she has with her Gigi!

Marla said...

How adorable!! That Gigi looks like a fun lady!! :) Have fun in the snow!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What great memories Gigi is creating! And in my book that is the ONLY way to get the batter off of the beaters, spoon and bowl!

KrisJ said...

So fun! Gigi looks awesome and adorable with Anslee.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind being three for a while - heh heh. Looks like Gigi and Annslee have a special relationship. Those cupcakes looks so yummy! Love the little chocolate frosting face!

insanemommy said...

Looks like she had a pretty darn good time with Gigi... My girls love their Mimi, and Nana.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Gigi AND Cupcakes... life really doesn't get much better!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh how adorable! Even with chocolate all over that sweet face!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Totally adorable

Denise C said...

WOW!!! Love these precious pictures! Miss Annslee is really having a grand time with her Gigi! So sweet!!! She will keep these memories with her forever!
I adore the last picture.....look at that mouth! hee-hee!!!

Love ya girl!!
Denise

Cinnamon said...

That's what Gigis are for. Too cute. I bet Gigi is loving every minute of it!

C's Mom said...

What an awesome good time!

Nikki said...

Yay! Fun times with GiGi!
And, I would LOVE a chocolate kiss, please!

Michelle R Photography said...

Such a wonderful time with Gigi! I love the photos.

Sam said...

Ooooo!!!! Chocolate kisses are my favorite!! Thanks for visiting my blog! This is the first chance I've had to visit yours. Your daughter is adorable!

Sam @ Just Keep Swimming

The Johnson Family said...

I love chocolate kisses!!! Looks so fun!!

Tammy said...

The mixer photo reminds me of when my niece was helping make a cake; she sneezed and her cute little pony tail on top her her head went down into the bowl getting caught in the beaters. It pulled a HUGE patch of hair out, taking forever to grow back. Morale of this story: careful to watch the sneezing in the kitchen!

Juliette said...

Seems yummy! So much fun...
I just enjoy so much all your daughter's expressions.

The Princess's Mommy said...

How precious! Those cupcakes look yummy!!

Monica

Gracie said...

awwwww.....those chocolate kisses look soooooo good! glad you a had a good day

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh, man, now I want a GIGI! I love cupcakes--little personal cakes for everyone---and frosted by the best froster in the castle!!!
That snow will have to go some to beat this day!

OH MY #6 said...

Me too!


Lea

 
Site Meter