Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Guess who is here??

I think Annslee just experienced her perfect evening!! Gigi came in today for a planned visit because it is Grandparent's Day at Annslee's school tomorrow. Yeah, she drove 7 hours to have a snack with her girl : ) Of course she brought her dog Zoe along for the ride. Oh, and it gets better ~ Mia stayed with us for a few hours while her Mommy did some things. Yeah, Annslee could not have asked for a better night!!

I think it is obvious she loves Zoe!!


She and Mia read for a while and then tried on their bunny glasses


They yelled to me "we are asleep" and that was my cue to come up with the camera : )




Seriously, can't you all look at the camera for me? Hey, I didn't even promise Annslee ice cream for this smile! (those of you in playgroup totally get that one LOL)



Gigi really helped entertain the wild girls!


*Daddy is really sick now~ fingers and toes still crossed that Annslee avoids this (oh, and Gigi too!!)

16 comments:

Denise C said...

How sweet of Gigi to drive all that way for her little granddaughter! She must be a precious person! Love that sweet Zoe! She reminds me of our Rosie!
Very pretty pictures of the girls too!!!
Sweet Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls (and Gigi too) had a great day! Love the pics, as always. Hope no one else gets the funk going around!

Much Ado said...

Aw, sweet, could these pictures be any cuter!!! They would just melt your heart! :)

Steffie B. said...

so totally cute.....love those bunny sunglasses! I think she needs a puppy from the Easter bunny! ;) lol

jennifer said...

What a great day! Looks like fun. They are too cute.

Hope your hubby feels better soon!

Marla said...

How cute, looks like they had a great time! And what a sweet Gigi to come all that way for Grandparent's Day. Hope Daddy feels better soon and that everyone else avoids what he's got!

Pug Mama said...

what a great grandmother!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet of Gigi to drive all that way for Grandparent's day! She obviously adores Annslee very much to do that. Love the photos of the 2 cuties together. They are so adorable.

Hope Dad feels better soon!

mommy24treasures said...

what a wonderful gigi!!!!!
I am so glad you are feeling better, I do pray for Daddy now.
Hope you weekend is a good one!!!!
Love the pics of your sweeet girl!

Mommy Spice said...

I can see S.G.'s grandparents making a drive like that for grandparent's day. Of course, there's is only 3 hours. So glad Gigi could make it. That is very special!! The girls are too cute together. What fun!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What an awesome Gigi!

Oh Laura, I am praying that no one else gets sick and that Daddy gets better very soon!

I love all the pictures and Annslee loves everybody!!

asiangard said...

it sure does look like the perfect day! And what a nice Grammy!

missy said...

Looks like the perfect day! I just love the smiles that come from Annslee and Mia. How cute is Gigi?? What a doll! I know Annslee must love her so much.

Michelle said...

That is just too sweet of Gigi to drive 7 hours for Grandparent's Day. Love all the pictures!!! Hope noone else gets sick!!!

Love those bunny sunglasses:)

Michelle said...

The girls (and Gigi) are having way too much fun ... just makes me smile!

Christy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. What fun to have friends like that. The girls will grow up like sisters-- way cool!!!

Chrsity :)

 
Site Meter