Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

We did it!! We had a game on a Saturday!! We have had three games rained out already so this was a pretty big deal! The promise of ice cream kept her on the field. I found out quickly that we aren't the only ones who have to bribe our children to play at nap/lunch time lol



Mama brag moment~ She is fast and good! Seriously, when she is actually playing she has skills and can outrun all of them (she is the youngest and a girl so pretty impressive) She did score the first goal of the game too : ) *enlarge to see more clearly


You must high five daddy after scoring!



Daddy heard the ice cream truck and we rushed to throw clothes on Annslee b/c you know she didn't have any on! The first thing grabbed was a sleeveless dress and so we went with it. She was shivering but I don't know if it was from cold or excitement! (this was about an hour before dinner but hey, who cares?)



She "sang" at church today and this is the only picture I got. About 2 seconds into the song she went and sat in Ms. Pat's lap : )



We also had time to draw and write on the sidewalk. It is kind of hard to see but in the first one I wrote Annslee then she wrote Mia (in blue)



Here she wrote Annslee : )

32 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun pics, I love the ice cream man story! hahaha

Michelle said...

How stinkin' cute is that:) We were supposed to start soccer this weekend but we couldn't thanks to a thunderstorm:( Congrats to Annslee on a great game:)
5 days left:)

Lisa said...

Great game Annslee on playing a great game! She is just too cute!

Sheryl said...

Way to go Annslee! I knew you'd be a hustler on the field. Who needs clothes for the ice cream truck? Hugs, Graycen's mama

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Annslee is already writing letters. That is extremely impressive, Laura!

Yay on the first goal! Wow, what a lot of talent packed into a pint sized little girl!

Stacie said...

Way to go Annslee, see you in a few days :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Annslee on getting the first goal! She looks like she is really trying hard and concentrating when she plays.

Michelle R Photography said...

Go Annslee! Great job scoring in your first game!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I love this post! The first score of the game....wow!! She looks like a natural out there. I love that picture of daddy holding her outside. Just pure happiness! And her handwriting is great! It's better than Joe's and he's 7! :)

~Lynn

Sherry said...

Wow 1st goal! Rock on with your bad self little lady:) Keep the ice cream promises comin. Hehehe!

Football and Fried Rice said...

She is the most adorable soccer player!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Annslee, way to go girl, the first GOAL! And excellent letters!!!!

Mia's Mommy said...

First goal in the first game! Whoo-hoo! Way to go Anslee!!!

C's Mom said...

That is one adorable little soccer team!

Sherri said...

What a talented little girl. The first goal of the game!!!

Laura Nipper said...

Wow you have one talented little girl. She plays soccor well and can write her name. Most impressive.
I just used the ice cream reward with Morgan to go poo poo on the toliet. Hey you got to do what you got to do.

Anonymous said...

Awe!! Congratulations on her scoring the first goal! She is such a cutie anyway, but she looks especially adorable in her uniform and looking proud!

Cindy said...

Way to go, Annslee! She looks like a little soccer player. And a terrific writer, too. She's a smart one!
Did you get my email about swimming? I hope I had the right address.
Cindy

Denise C said...

Way to go Miss Annslee!!! You are one cute Soccer gal!!! I love that she high fives Daddy when she scores!!! SO precious!
And I am with you friend...ice cream before supper always works for us!!! ;)

Have a blessed week my friend!!!
Hugs!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow~! She is writing so well.

I love all the pics and especially love it when girls run faster than boys! LOL

GGAdventures said...

The story about the ice cream truck cracked me up! That's one reason i have a hard time adding to the blog - because somebody's always naked in the pics!
Great job with soccer, Annslee! Way to go!

Steffie B. said...

Such a little whip you have! ;) Love the first picture! ;)

asiangard said...

What a cutie Annslee is! I am impressed with her soccer skills as well as her ability to write her own name!

~Amy~ said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend! I love seeing Annslee playing soccer...she is just too cute! have a great Monday!

Christy said...

Good for her-- way cool that she is so good at soccer-- especially being the smallest and youngest!! I cant belive she is writing-- that is so awesome and seems to be early! Good for her!!

Christy :)

mommy24treasures said...

how fun, I amso glad you are enjoying all the little things so much. Annslee is without a doubt the cutest one out there I think ;)
Lovethe daddy and his girl photo~

KrisJ said...

Love it! She is to cute, and of course she beat all those dumb boys!

missy said...

Go Annslee!!! Way to have a first game : ) I love the picture of her just a smiling. What a cutie. I read your post about Tornado alley...isn't it scary? We were the county on lockdown and my firt graders were so scared : (

Michelle said...

She is just so cute in the soccer outfit. Looks like she loves the game ... so much fun!

jennifer said...

I love the picture of her with her hands up. Too cute. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying it so much. I love to watch my boys playing sports.

Sue said...

Love the soccer pics! Sounds like you have a future Mia Hamm! Too cute that she wrote her sister's name next to hers. Her writing is fantastic!!

Nikki said...

Beautiful, smart, athletic, sweet...this girl's got it all!

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of her! So cool!

 
Site Meter