Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank you SB!!

Well Happy TAX Day everyone....thought I'd post something that really is nice : ) We got our sweet gift from our Secret Buddy and love it! The note talked about Annslee and Malia wearing matching PJs and just the thought of that makes me smile. She also sent a lovey for Malia and Annslee liked shaking it and saying "Hi Malia" over and over. Yes, the tornado shelter closet is a favorite place to play these days.

As you can see our SB sent a special surprise for Miss A besides the PJs. She LOVES her Di$ney Princesses!!


The two pics on the left crack me up!!


Thank you so much SB for all our goodies (sorry, we ate the candy before I took the picture)

When we were opening the package she kept saying "Annlee Big Siwa"* and it was sooo sweet. She talks about her sister all the time and "tend Malia"* is with us most of the time. I hope we do bring her home sometime in the near future. The thought of disappointing Annslee is too much to bear!

*translated~ Annslee big sister and pretend Malia

11 comments:

Sherri said...

What an absolutely wonderful big sister she is going to be!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Ah, matching lady bug pajamas... it doesn't get any cuter than that!

my3 kids said...

what adorable pj's. Such a sweet SB gift and I also love the expression on Annslee's face..too cute!

GGAdventures said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see your girls in matching PJs. Annslee will be a great big siwa!

Steffie B. said...

what fun goodies....btw...what is the status with this adoption? Email when you can! ;)

The Byrd's Nest said...

What beautiful goodies! She will be a great big sister and God won't disappoint your little princess or her Mommy.

Michelle said...

She will have a sister!! I have been wondering if you would receive the referral and miss the trip. I can't wait to see you!!!
BTW, love your goodies:)

~Amy~ said...

Those pj's are the cutest!!! Can't wait to see Annslee with her big sissy! :)

Anonymous said...

Annslee is simply the cutest!

Oh, I hope your referral comes soon. I can't wait to follow your Vietnam adventure!

Mommy Spice said...

We've been talking about Mei Mei for so many years now, I don't know if S.G. really understands the reality of it. We've been LID for a year now (tomorrow). Ugh!!

Love the disney stuff!!

Nikki said...

Sweet, sweet gifts.
And no translation needed here...I knew exactly what Annslee was saying. Bless her!

 
Site Meter