Well, at least it feels like it! We have gone to the park with friends and of course when we are there she goes to the "beach" aka sand volleyball pit : )
We also spent two mornings in our yard playing with the sprinklers : )
Not many words with this post as her beautiful smile says it all!!
Those sprinkler pictures are some of the CUTEST pictures of Annslee I've seen in a while. Maybe it was those darling little pony tails or the whale spout. Really great close ups. She is so expressive!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We are going to be enjoying some of the good weather too. As you know, my kids are older and it is harder to get pictures now. Thanks for sharing Annslee's fun! I also FINALLY got an update on my blog :)
18 comments:
As usual, you really don't need to write much... her eyes and smile say it all!
I can't believe Spring has come and gone and it's summer time!
Wishes for a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Yay for summer!! You're right, her sweet smile does say it all!
Have a great weekend!
You can tell that Annslee loves the outdoors. Her and Morgan are a lot a like. It's raining at our house today.
She really DOES have the sweetest smile! I just want to squeeze her!
pure sweetness!
Those sprinkler pictures are some of the CUTEST pictures of Annslee I've seen in a while. Maybe it was those darling little pony tails or the whale spout. Really great close ups. She is so expressive!
So stinkin' cute! We've had some nice weather but not that nice!! We can't wait! keep thinking about you!!
It's hard to believe summer is here!! Where is the time going?? I just love her bathing suit!! And the pigtails are too cute too!
She is so expressive! What a beauty!
Adorable photos of Annslee as usual!
You people have too much fun! LOL. Love that Annslee enjoys life so much.
LOVE her expressions! What a beauty!!
Love the photos! Your daughter is such a treat to see...and she always makes me smile!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We are going to be enjoying some of the good weather too. As you know, my kids are older and it is harder to get pictures now. Thanks for sharing Annslee's fun! I also FINALLY got an update on my blog :)
These photos say it all!!
Annslee is truly a JOY!!
Such joy! Love the photos!
they are wonderful all of them.
Lea
Too cute!!!! Could you send summer my way please : ) Chicago is having trouble recognizing that it's supposed to be summer time!
Post a Comment