Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Fun

On Saturday the cousins came over to play!!

Her cousin Shelby arrived with a Bar*bie talking townhouse that she no longer plays with and Annslee was thrilled to say the least!



We played in the yard some


and of course went to the pool : )



On Sunday morning this was the look she chose for church~ luckily she removed the headband in the car : )

After nap we went down the street to a birthday party that had a cowboy theme with horses!!







Here she is last year at the same party ~ she is growing up so fast!


I hope you are all having a safe and happy weekend!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cowboy themed birthday party with horses? Holy cow! Linlee's birthday party themes are always balloons and cake. LOL!

Looks like Miss Annslee is having a great weekend. Love that sweet smile of hers!

Anonymous said...

love the Sunday outfit!

Lea

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow! Look at how much she has changed!! I love her in purple!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cousins, hand-me-down toys, and the pool! It really doesn't get much better than that.

Oh yea, Pony Rides! It does get better - ha.

What a fun weekend.

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Wow, that is awesome!!! :)Love thwe pics. My she has grown.

I WANT A PONY PARTY!!!!

Briana's Mom said...

What cute pics!

my3 kids said...

what a fun party and Annslee looks so cute on the horse. She sure is growing up fast. Is Annslee like my little Emma who has to pick what she wears each day or will she still let you pick out her clothes for her???

KrisJ said...

I love her face! She always looks like she is having a blast!

Michelle said...

Love the headband:) I cannot believe how much she has grown in just one year--can't stand it!!

Patricia said...

Perfect way to spend a holiday weekend!

Love that Sunday outfit & oh. my. goodness. with that headband on, she could be Kiara's twin!! ;)

Love the horse photos!! Annslee's grown so much - look at those long legs!!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a fun weekend! My how she has grown in the last year. She is one brave girl with that horse! :-)

Karianne said...

No way are those pics only one year apart. She is so grown up now.

BTW, I started a new blog in addition to the other two because shock of shocks, I'm pregnant! Here's the link
http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

miss you!

Steffie B. said...

she is so cute.....and she really is growing up fast. I remember that picture from last year!

asiangard said...

Wow! YOu guys had great weather and I love how she is so comfortable on the ponies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Lala! Annslee is getting all grown up on us! Cute pixs.

redmaryjanes said...

Love that girl!!
What fun! She's a pro on the horse!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly! I can't believe how much she has grown in the past year. It's so sad and exciting all at the same time, isn't it? Glad you all had a great weekend.

peiszong said...

Hin Lerk will be thrilled seeing the Thomas Train.

 
Site Meter