Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Practicing?

We went to our friend's house Monday night to have dinner and had the added bonus of spending time watching Annslee with their 6 month old Tyler. When we arrived Annslee thought he needed one of her big kisses but I don't know if Tyler agreed : )


She watched very dilligently as Jana fed him his baby food and held the bottle 'at the ready' the entire time. Finally it was time for his bottle and Annslee had to do the honors. She really was so good with him and kept wiping his mouth if he drooled while she fed him.



He was fussing at one point and she smartly grabbed his paci and put it in his mouth. She also got all of his toys and piled them on him.

I LOVE this picture ~ it shows how absolutley exasperated she is with not being able to make him happy! Click to enlarge to totally see the look on her face : )



She really is so good with little ones~ she is going to make a GREAT big sister!

31 comments:

Rydley said...

Yes, she will be a perfect big sis!!! Soon!

Michelle said...

just adorable:) too precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a sweetheart, Laura. You're right, Annslee is going to make a wonderful big sister!

jennifer said...

I'm trying to catch up.

Annslee will definitely make a good sister. I love the look on her face when she's trying to please him. Too cute!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

OMGoodness, talk about precious!!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She already IS a great big sister! All three of my big girls are always shoving Kennedy's paci back in her mouth.....even when she doesn't want it! LOL

mommy24treasures said...

oh I just can't wait!!!!!!
Annslee is just the sweetest.

Eileen said...

The pics are precious! So cute. I hope Annslee is a big sis very soon!

OH MY #6 said...

i just love the last one. Her expression is priceless!

Lea

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's so sweet with him. I love the last picture. She will be such a wonderful big sis. :)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh my... she does look READY!!!

Don't you just want to send that last picture to someone in charge and say: See, she's ready! now, where's our referral?

Sue said...

Definitely a wonderful big sister! And she'd do just great with a di di! :)

my3 kids said...

What a wonderful big sister Annslee will be. Can't wait to see her with her sibling:) VERY soon I hope!

Kate said...

I agree...the perfect big sister! I love her little kissy-lips in the first picture!

KrisJ said...

So So Sweet! She really will make a great big sis! Any news?

Sherry said...

Yes she is going to be a great big sister! That last picture is really funny! How do you always capture her facial expressions on film? LOL!

Susan said...

Yep, I agree that she'll be a wonderful big sister. Your little one will be hugged and kissed more than any other child in the world. You can't ask for better than that.

The "face" is priceless. Just priceless. In fact, that's exactly how I feel sometimes when I'm unable to make Petunia happy! LOL.

Denise C said...

Oh she is just precious, Laura!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and sooo sweet!!

Shelly and Family said...

How adorable! Yes, she is going to make a great older sister!

PS...Thank You for your thoughts and prayers. We really need them...

asiangard said...

Awww, Kai-LI is also very sweet and gentle with her baby cousin. It makes your heart feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it?
She is going to make an awesome big sister to a little brother or sister!

Football and Fried Rice said...

She is going to be perfect! Exasperation & all.....

Michelle said...

I just love these pictures ... and it is obvious that Annslee will be a wonderful big sister!

Patricia said...

She will be the BEST big sister ever!!!

Love that "exasperated" look on her face too! :)

Laura Nipper said...

She is just darling and you can tell that she loves babies.

Cinnamon said...

These pictures are adorable. What a great big sis she will be. I really hope you hear soon.

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, I love the top photo. Pucker up, Annslee!

Kate said...

Well...I definitely see big Sis material in that sweet girl. The exasperated face is soooo funny...I did enlarge it...sooooo cute!!!

Good job Annslee!!

Nikki said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I love how she even has one hand up to her forehead...yeah, she's ready!

Steffie B. said...

Yes she is.....and you are going to be an awesome Momma to two! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

She is going to be absolutely amazing!

I am starting a new blog and I'd like to be a part of it as a Vietnam & China Adoption Family. Please come and take a look and let me know what you think. : )

 
Site Meter