We got there a few minutes before they did and Annslee 'posed' with her Cinder*ella doll and then spotted Mia at the gate and she didn't notice me or Cindy for the rest of the day. She would only swim to Jenny and jump to her LOL

Jenny had water guns for each of them and they turned them on her! Yeah, they thought squirting her was pretty funny!
I will post more pics when Jenny sends the ones she got (hint hint Jenny) as I know she got some great ones too. We will NOT go this long without a Mia fix again : )

Today we headed to our niece's softball game and Miss A was happy to pose for me (no worries, she already went to the pool this morning with Daddy )

We drove up there but the game was forfeited so they just played on the playground instead. Here she is with her cousins : )

I love watching her play with them. She totally cracks me up how "girly" she is sometimes. She acts like such a princess and will hold out her hand for Jacob (the 7 year old) to help her up steps and such and she refused to hug him b/c he was dirty. Of course the next minute she is gathering rocks for me to take home for her. Her favorite thing to do right now is say "Girl Power" LOL






30 comments:
Love the pictures of Mia and Annslee together. Annslee looks SO SO thrilled to see her Mia. Smiley, happy girls!!
How cute. It seems everyone is at the pool yesterday!
Lea
Great pictures...you can really see how happy Anslee was to see Mia! I love her brown shorts outfit!
~Lynn
Annsleee looks so happy in all the pics.:)
Swimming with you BFF is the best!
Aww, I'm so glad she got to hang with her BFF. :) They are adorable together. Cracking up over the 'girl power' thing...Sera's loves to say 'girls rule!', mostly to daddy. ;)
precious!!! hubby likes the last "sassy" one, he was cracking up at it!!!!
I love them all, the pool ones with Mia are great. You guys have some great kids!!!!
I LOVE to watch that girl play! You all look like you have the most fun together! :)
I just LOVE that prissy picture by the front door! How cute is that????
Mia has really changed in her looks, she is starting to really look like a little girl and not a baby anymore.
Fun pool pictures! Looks like Mia is sprouting up past Annslee. Very cute little brown outfit, too. I love girly girls. :)
Annslee can give some world-class smooches! Love the photos. Glad Anns got to play with Mia again -- FINALLY!
What a precious little doll you have!!! Such a sweet smile!
Pool time is the best!!!
Hugs to you!!!
Denise
she is such a hoot....
Thats right Miss Annslee... Girl Power! LOL! Thats to funny! I am so glad Miss Coppertone had a blast with her BFF poolside:)
Just catching up on your blog, now that I'm feeling better! You are a busy woman!!! Great pics!!!
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming
ps Thanks for the sweet words during this tough week!
All this growing up...both girls are just getting older. Love that one by the door--those sandals are the BEST. Love them:)
Oh the pictures are too cute!
Love that little Sassy pose! ;0)
keisha
Cute pics! Mia and Annslee are so cute together.
Have a great week!
Too cute, but that front door picture is my favorite today! Spunky!
Those girls are WAY too cute! It's started to get warm enough here for some swimming. I just love summertime!
Annslee is SO expressive, I just love it.
I KNOW I've said this before...but I swear, Annslee and Luci look like sisters to me!!!
Love the pool shots. It's finally getting warm enough here in Maryland.
That might also be the cutest sentence ever said. :)
Sure looks like Annslee had so much fun!
(and what little lady won't like some pool time with her buddy and 'swing & slide' time too)
great pics!
Love the pictures. Looks like lots of fun.
OH YEAH, Girl power!!!!
Love the pics as always - your sweet girl always knows how to have the best time!!
How cute! I love her request for the phone call! She is growing up so fast!
It looks like she had a lot of fun.
I saw Mia tonight while I was watering our yard. She wanted me to come over and see her "wibbon" that she got from swimming lessons!
Post a Comment