Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pay it Forward & helping China


I know many around the blogosphere have seen this and I am participating through a bloggy friend who has a beautiful heart for her daughter~ A Mother Singing
Here are the rules: I will send a gift (of my choosing!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, & who make the same pledge on their blog. You must have a blog to win!The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog.So, if you want a goodie from me & you are willing to do the same on your blog, let me know!(Note that you will need to give me your snail mail address, which we can work out over private email!!)

I also want to reach out about the devastation in China right now. I know you know about the earthquake and how many lives have been lost (many of them children) Our agency is of course collecting donations for the orphanages affected but they are also doing something else. Go HERE to get information about sending a card to the children. It can be handmade or bought and they would also love a picture of your family to send with it. They want to flood them with encouragement from across the globe : )

Mostly, keep everyone affected in your prayers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really love to participate. I don't think I've ever commented before, but I've been lurking here for a while, just enjoying Annslee's adventures. My blog is cheersyall.wordpress.com. We live in England, so hopefully I could find some gifts that would be fun!

OH MY #6 said...

I love it but have my own going on. Have fun!

Lea

jennifer said...

I would love to do this! Sign me up if you don't have 3 already.

my3 kids said...

this is such a neat thing to do. I'm excited and will do mine when I am back online if that's okay.

redmaryjanes said...

I love the pay it forward! I think it is such a great idea. I just sent off my 3 gifts yesterday!

Natalie said...

i will do it if you still have room

 
Site Meter