My sweet friend
Colleen was nice enough to post a
"swing tutorial" for all of us on her blog. In case you don't know it already, she is a pro at taking pics of her Linlee swinging. Well, I took her advice and tried to do what she said. I think I should have done it without my zoom lens and of course they would look better if she wasn't in a "baby swing" but that is the only kind they have at this playground. Even though they are not up to par with Colleen yet I still love them!





I did take "non swing" pics too of course

Her new thing is wearing dresses ALL the time. She put this one on when she got home from school and at first I told her we could not go to the playground in it...then I thought why not?
24 comments:
I think they look Great!!
Good job ;0)
Blessings,
Keisha
Wonderful swing pictures, Laura! Of course, you've got such a cute subject, how could they not be fabulous?
That's so cute that Annslee is going through a girly dress phase. Linlee still lets me pick out her outfits, but not her jackets. LOL!
These look fantastic!!! And LOVE that last one-she looks so beautiful! Been thinking about you
The pictures are wonderful - good job! I love Annslee in dresses!
Beautiful pictures Laura!! Love the swing ones..you did great!!! I need to learn from you!!
Have fun with Steffie and Gwen this weekend! Wish we could be there!
Love and Hugs!!!
Denise
excellent pix of Annslee on the swing. I know Colleen always has such great "swing" pix:)
I love the wear dress stage.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lea
Oooh, good pictures! I like the second one the best: the look on her face is great.
And the last one is beautiful too.
these are great, I will have to go read that tutorial, It is really hard for me to get a good swing pic. I have told you before.
Annslee is so pretty in her dress/ She looks extra girly.:)
Hope you have a good weekend.
Love
Connie
So cute! I need to go check out the "swing tutorial". I can never get good pics of my niece on the swings.
Good job! Swing pics are so hard. I love the dress!
Wow....great pictures!! They really came out well!! Annslee looks like she is really enjoying the nice weather and the swing!
Good job!!
Oh, they are great!! She looks so happy! I love the very last picture the best. She's adorable in her sweet little dress and bow.
~Lynn
You did a wonderful job! My girls love dresses too!
Great job! The photos look beautiful.
You did a great job! The photos are wonderful~
You really did do a good job on the swing pictures!! And why not wear a dress to the park??? LOL! I would have said the same thing.
I knew I recognized that sweet Anslee's face!! I'm glad I found you Laura! It's been a year now since we moved from your home state :)....and are now living even further south! HA! I hope you gave Gwen a hug for me...yep we're friends too!
Great swing pics! I'll have to go check out the tutorial.
Swing pics are definitely some of my favs...such JOY!
I love Annslee's dress! And, yeah, why not!? If it makes 'em happy!
Oh, I LOVE them!!
I love the last one the best! I need to go see that tutorial because i take awful swing photos.
What adorable swing/park pictures! Looks like Anselee was loving every minute of it! She always looks so happy! :)
Great shots! Yeah, that Colleen is a pro at those pictures, but it looks like you got some great ones too. I love the dress at the playground, too cute!
Post a Comment