
Her eyes are closed but I just think it totally captures her breakfast joy

After breakfast we went to the Strawberry Festival. Her favorite part was a man with these puppets...she LOVED the show and is still singing songs from it : )


At any event we go to throwing a ball at the dunking booth is what she wants to do the most. It is so funny b/c she is so serious about it but obviously can't really hit the target yet....she doesn't seem to mind at all


After the festival she took a power nap in the car on the way to her last soccer game. She enjoyed the cupcake and the trophy the most. Funny, now she spells soccer outloud a lot and loves writing it over and over.

A change of clothes again and we were off to a local festival/picnic


You know she must pet every dog she sees but seriously, is this really a horse??
We met up with some friends and Annslee loved seeing their baby again....he of course slept most of the time : )



She enjoyed the big slide and was able to get some "big air" at the top!
We went to dinner at a hibachi place after we left the festival and Annslee ate like a champ as usual but the best part was when she wanted out of her chair and then stood in the middle of the place doing the chicken dance...she is so funny! She fell asleep at 7:30 in the car on the way home and did not make a peep until 6:30 the next morning : ) Sorry, no pics from Sunday~ we were too tired!






33 comments:
I'm exhausted just reading about your Saturday. My gosh, you guys were busy - but with all really fun stuff! I see a lot of happy smiles in those pictures. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!
Wow! That's one busy day. I can't believe she kept up with it all. Very impressive.
What a fun filled day and great pics as always!
I second what Colleen said, I am exhausted just reading all of that. We thought about the Strawberry Festival, but we HATE crowds (and more importantly for everyone's sanity JACK hates crowds)...It does look like you had a great day and "way to Annslee" for spelling and writing SOCCER-no way could Amelia do that.
What a fun fun weekend! Ive gotta find more fun things like that around here! You guys are so fun to watch!
wow, I am tired just from reading all of that. Looks like you g=had a great day though
You guys are way too active!!! LOL
Cute, cute pics!
I could never resist her, not even for a minute! There is just something about her.
What a great day! THe pictures are so cute. I love the ones where she is watching the puppet show. You can tell she was totally into it. She's such a cutie pie!
Mmmm, pork-flavored "cookies".
Loved the second pic - one of contentment!
OH what fun you all had! Absolutely fabulous pictures!!! Love the big air at the top of the slide!!! I need some photography lessons from YOU!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs!
OMG and I thought I was busy! Love all the photos that you took. They all turned out great! Hope you're having a relaxing day today. :)
Wow, I'm exhausted just reading about that! I'm such a lazy mother...I limit outings to 2 a day or else I'm pooped! :)
I just love Annslee in that little white and red top with the red bow. Wow, she is so beautiful!
Whoa! That is a lot to pack into one day!!
OMW.....I can't believe how much you packed in, in one day.....well yes I can since I met you a few months back and saw all of your energy! lol
What fun...and so many fabulous pictures. The closed eyes at b'fast is my very fave.
I agree with Colleen. I need a nap just reading it all.
What a FUN DAY!!!
I loved the photos! As always.. she is a DOLL!! ;0)
Keisha
what a great great Saturday!!!! I love the breakfast photo!!!! Too sweet!
wow, fun day though! Looks like it.
Have a good week!
Lea
Too cute!!! What a great day!!
I think you squeezed
5 days into 1;)
Cookies! LOL
Great pics! Fun day!
What a busy, busy day! Those are the best, though. It looks like you all had a great time. I know Annslee must have enjoyed herself. I love, love the picture of her with her eyes closed looking so perfectly content!
I'm with the others... WOW! I'm exhausted reading about your fun filled day!
Love all the pictures!
Wow, sounds like fun and a huge nap needed afterwards!!! Just ran across your blog, your little one is just adorable.
Boy, that little Annslee sure does pack a lot of love into her activities and a lot of activity into her day! Kudos to the parents for keeping up!
What a wondeful day you had on Saturday.
Your daughter is beautiful!!!!
Blessings,
krista
Whew that's one busy day! It looks like she had tons of fun!
BTW -- Tag you're it! See my blog for details. ;-)
That horse dog is insane!!
As always, you guys put me to shame. And as always, Princess is adorable.
What a little trooper you have. Sounds like a fun filled day. And she looked so happy the entire day! Even after her nap. Such a sweetheart!
Hugs
Wow what a day you had : ) the pictures are awesome!!!!!!
What a full day! Yeah, that's what it was..... looks like you all had a great time. I especially loved the picture of the two of you! You look gorgeous momma. Hot, gorgeous.
WOW!!! I need to take a nap after reading about your funfilled day!!
The day is captured beautifully in those photos! All of that activity & no meltdown!?! LUCKY YOU!!! ;)
Post a Comment