Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THANKS!!

I am behind on giving thanks for my bloggy buddies and so here goes!

First of all thank you so much to my Secret Pal for my "fun in the sun" gift : ) I loved everything and the note was so sweet. Basically our secret pal indicated that since she didn't really know what was going on with our adoption of Malia she chose to just spoil Annslee this month ~ and spoil she did! Here she is modeling the swimsuit that was sent : )



Look at all the fun stuff Miss A got!



Of course we had to try out the splash ring toss as soon as we could!





We also want to thank Cora for the wonderful socks! They are so cute and Annslee really loved the hippo package they came in : )





I tried to get a pic of her with all the goodies but of course she wanted to be silly : )





I also love the apron Jane's Mommy sent but Annslee won't be still enough for a pic in it so I just lifted this one off her blog. She made this herself...what talent!

8 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Wow! Those are some great goodies! Annslee is so cute in all those swimsuits!

redmaryjanes said...

I was reading on Hoping for Six that there may be something we can do to help the Vietnam adoption community.

Darling SB gifts!

Steffie B. said...

Fabo goodies.....

have a great day!

Kate said...

Oh...GOODIE GOODNESS! Love the photos and that apron is adorable!

asiangard said...

Whoa! Annslee is so lucky!!
I think that is so cool that you have the same boy name on you list as I do!
I have been praying about your adoption and I hope that your wait will be over soon.

Mommy Spice said...

It's so nice being spoiled. Annslee looks as though she's really enjoying it.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

How sweet of your SB to do that for Anslee. I love that apron and the crown!

~Lynn

Denise C said...

What wonderful surprises!!! I LOVE Miss A's face while standing in the water ring! So priceless!!!
Have a blessed weekend my friend!!!
Hugs!!
Denise

 
Site Meter