Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby Shower aka Big Girl Party

On Sunday I helped host a baby shower (actually we had one for another friend on Saturday too...they are due 10 days apart!) Anyway, Annslee went along but I reminded her it was a "big girl party" so she said to me on the way into the house that it meant "look eyes not hands" Yep...

Sarah has a baby grand and my baby definitely thought it was grand!



Here we are with the mama to be in the middle : )


Annslee loved being the center of attention for a while


She had lots of comments to make while she was helping with the gift opening~ one I remember was "a paci baby not me" Yeah, miss thing what about those two fingers in your mouth all the time LOL
The piano was really hard to stay away from!


We had a fun time hanging out with friends and Annslee ate so many carrots I thought she had turned into a rabbit : )

21 comments:

Tracy said...

Love that first picture!

taylorchloejake said...

I think you need to run out and buy her a piano. She looks too totally cute in that dress at the piano.

Patricia said...

I just love how that cutie pie loves life!! She is radiant in every shot! And you "big girls" look pretty swell yourselves ;

Keisha said...

Great Post!! I love the baby cake made of diapers!!! I've got to make one of those for my little sis.. she's expecting in Aug.
I love her smile at that piano!! So sweet!
ps. I like your siggy too!!

Nikki said...

Oh, what fun!
(Love her interpretation of a big girl party!)
And, that polka-dot dress is TOO cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

PARTY DRESS! Love it.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I'm with Debbie - Party Dress!

Love the first picture - what a happy little girl. And man, do you girls know how to throw a baby shower or WHAT!?!?!?! Love that diaper cake and what spread of food.

Gotta love that comment too "look eyes not hands!"

Michelle said...

Annslee looks gorgeous in that dress - it's so bright and fresh!

Michelle said...

Love the preious post with her swimming lessons--didn't know you were going to someone's home--how great is that:) She is getting so much older looking!!

Michelle said...

When I said she is getting so much older looking, I was referring to that last photo at the piano--can't stand it!!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a Great Time..
LOVE the pictures..
The bow is darling..
Have a Great Week..

Shelly and Family said...

Just love the photos and that dress she is wearing!

OH MY #6 said...

looks like a great day!

Lea

Anonymous said...

What a darling dress! Sounds to me like Annslee did an excellent job at the Big Girl Party. (And yep, I think she needs a piano...)

missy said...

Pure sweetness! I love Annslee's little dress...too cute.

kitchu said...

Glad you all had such a great time! Annslee as always is adorable, I'm in love with that dress!

Stacie said...

Love the dress, she is so tan already :)

mommy24treasures said...

oh so pretty in polkadots!

Mamato2 said...

Oh those colours are so beautiful on her!

Deb said...

Looks like Anslee was the center of attention and loving the "party life" :)

Alyson and Ford said...

Annslee is adorable! Yes, buy a piano! You must indulge yourself and take lots of pictures!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

 
Site Meter