Tonight we hung out with our friend Luke as we went to class at a different time.


We are taking lessons at the home of a lady from our church and here Annslee is letting her know the dog is in the pool~ of course Annslee thought it was hillarious!

Doesn't she look so athletic in this shot!

Obviously proud of herself! Tonight she worked on treading water and doing the "freestyle" stroke
![]()
The highlight for her was going off the diving board~ she loves doing that. Last summer she went off one for the first time so she is a pro now LOL
Giving Daddy a wet hug is always fun

Lessons are over so I guess now we just practice daily at our pool!







22 comments:
Lessons are over all ready? Didn't they just start with the last post? LOL!
Love the "thumbs up" shot. Annslee is just so darn cute. Also love the jumping off the diving board picture - great action shot!
She is doing so well with her swimming! Way to go, Annslee!
The Thumbs Up photo is priceless!
What a great idea - private lessons at someone's home. Miss J would benefit from something like that.
Annslee - Treading water and jumping off the board - WOW!!!!
oh I love all the pics. I always love a daddy and his girl the best though. The daddy smiles always make me smile:)
95 here today we will be swimming;)
Bring Annslee over to practice;)
Hey... I like the "LaLa" signature... nice. She is quite the swimmer. I'm very impressed!
Absolutely love that thumbs-up pic - that girl loves to swim, no doubt about it!
That is so much fun! Looks like she is doing a great job and I love when kids love to swim and arent scared of it!
The "thumbs up" photo was worth coming over to your blog to see. She is so adorable! :)
What a swimmer! I love her zest for life...jump right into it!
Wow,she's doing SO great! LOVE that thumb's up shot, such a cutie!!
such a little cutie! The dog is adorable too!
have a good weekend.
lea
WOW!! Is it too late to tryout for the Olympics in Beijing?? ;)
FABULOUS photo of her diving into the water!! Thumbs up, Annslee!! ;)
She does look athletic in the diving shot....but she seems like a pretty athletic kid. I was thinking that when you were posting soccer pictures. I don't know that Amelia will be athletic, I hope so but I just don't know yet.
Great pic of the thumbs up. I did that to Amelia a few weeks ago and now she is obssessed with it. Must be an age thing since Annslee is doing it too.
Wow- great jump off the diving board. Brave little Annslee.
Doing so well in the water and just in time for the summer fun!
Hugs
I am amazed everytime I see her. She is growing so fast. Her thumbs up picture is the best. Thanks for sharing the fun with everyone.
Looks like fun. I need to get Jade in the water and it is finally hot enough here. I'm impressed with her jumping off the diving board!
Way to go Miss Annslee!!! Just look at her perfect form!
I know you are one proud Momma!!! She's such a cutie!!!
Sweet BLessings!
Denise C
I am so proud of you Annslee!
I never get tired of seeing her.
I am trying to put together a list of books for adopting parents and children too on the new blog No Place Like Home.
Do you have any to recommend?
I love all of these and yes, she is athletic and has always been such a brave girl!
Cute pics! Love the thumbs up pic! Love the signature too.
Looks like a ton of fun. Email me at phoebesblog@yahoo.com and I will send you our password.
Please let me know when did you let her start her swimming lesson and how long does it takes for her to come to this diving stage. peiszeong@yahoo.com
Post a Comment