Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girl Power!!!!

Yesterday Mia's mommy needed to do some work in her classroom so we got to spend the day with Mia! I didn't want to move Annslee's carseat so when we put Mia's in the girls got some close time : ) It worked out fine for their 'girl power' fist pump but about halfway to the movie theater they did have a little fight over a slinky lol


We went to see a movie and they had on their matching purple tank tops. I really was prepared for a lot of "are they twins?" questions but got none! Maybe it is because they look nothing alike and one of them was calling me Mama and the other saying Laura ; )

I think this is Annslee letting me know I need to sit down and put the camera away

They really wanted to nap together but it just wasn't working. If Annslee didn't have VBS last night I would have just let them play but alas, Mia had to come downstairs to sleep.
Annslee's face is cracking me up! Basically she wanted the microphone and was not amused that Mia had it. A minute later Mia said "hey, it isn't working" and Annslee announced "off" Yeah, since she didn't get the mic, she just turned it off


She has been at VBS all week at a church near our house. I have yet to get good pics but here she is dancing to the "Beach Beattitudes" The bucket you see is the coin collection and the boys are winning. She is NOT happy about it. She actually woke up yesterday morning and her first words were "Boys winning" and a big frown (she is VERY competitive!!)

17 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Hey "Surfing the Word". We must be doing the same VBS. The music is so fun. That is too funny about the mic.

Anonymous said...

She turned the mic off. That's so funny! A little passive aggressive, but funny. The two girls are just as cute as ever.

Becky said...

What a great day with a great friend. Looks like they had fun. And just when you are prepared for the twins question they don't come. Sigh.....

M. said...

I think the look on Miss A's face at the movies is HILARIOUS!! My favorite pic from the whole bunch.

mommy24treasures said...

what a mess!;) That turn the mic off, look is too funny!

Juliette said...

What a fun day!

Michelle said...

Love her telling you to put the camera away and watch the movie:) Too funny!! Now I thought my kids were competitive but to wake up thinking about it...

Anonymous said...

Two best friends enjoying a fun summer day - love it! Annslee's little pursed lips over the microphone are a crack up.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Love the 'girl power' picture!

Shelly and Family said...

What a great way to spend the day with a friend!

Michelle R Photography said...

What beautiful girls!

Mommy Spice said...

Well, the girls look adorable together! We are going to see Wall-E tomorrow.

OH MY #6 said...

thanks for stopping by and staying in touch. Your pictures are just adorable. Have a good weekend.

Lea
xo

Sam said...

Hmmm...I think Kieren would fit right in! Want to borrow her?! ;o) Looks like a great day!

Steffie B. said...

She is too funny.....I can see that she is turning into a little coffee bean....just like Sophia! ;)

KrisJ said...

SO SO cute!! Looks like it was a fun day!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

The picture of Anslee and the mic is too funny! It looks like she "did the deed" and is whistling like nothing happened! I love it!

~Lynn

 
Site Meter