
Sometimes she looks so grown up but I think she looks like a baby in this picture

While Jenny got snacks I hung out with some cute and sassy girls

We went to the bookstore but for some reason all my pictures had weird coloring so I went b&w on this one

Remember this candy as a kid?? Miss A had it for the first (and hopefully last ha ha) time today






18 comments:
Oh they are so adorable in their matching outfits! Mmmm fun dip! Loved those.
I am lovin' the piggy tails!
The girls are adorable, but I think that first picture is my favorite; the sunlight shining on pretty Annslee and her piggies blowing in the wind - perfect.
Yes, girls DO rule! ;) And is that a FUN DIP??? Yummy!
Love the matching shirts! The girls are so cute together-hope they enjoyed their movie.
Love the piggies!
Oh yea, I remember Fun Dip! A tart-n-tangy candy stick to lick and dip into more tart-n-tangy powder. Sugar, Sugar and More Sugar! ha!
I love the panda shirts and the piggies. Oh, and yes... Girls do rule!
Oh the pig tails are so cute! We do the free movies too. We saw Veggie Tales this week. The boys were not happy but Olivia was!
~Lynn
I love the piggies! We have Regal cinemas here. I'll have to check out if we got some deals for the kiddo's too like you guys do. Thanks for the tip!
PS~ I threw Matt's surprise 30th B-Day party at the movie theater in May! It was hysterical! He even got his own kiddie pizza and private room! LOL! Nothing but the best for my men. Hahaha!
i STILL love Fun Dip!! Yummy! I heart the girls' shirts - they are adorable together!
LOL< so stinking cute!
Oh how fun!!! Gosh...we all LOVE Fun Dips here at our house!!! Actually we had one just last week! Fun candy...but oh yes...messy!
Cute pics of sweet Miss A and her friend!!!
Got your email.....and I am planning to order some things!
Love you sweet friend!
Denise
Loving the idea of the kid movie thing...I know we have them around here, but we have not done it yet (but wanting to)and the matching shirts! Let Annslee know I love Fun Dip too!
They are aborable!!!
Fun Dip!!! one of my childhood favs
Thanks for the tip on the free movies - I will have to check that out.
I used to love Fun Dip! With my sweet tooth, I probably would still enjoy it. :-)
How cute, looks like they had a blast!! LOL @ Fun Dip, I used to LOVE that stuff!!
Love your new little siggy on your posts!
I love their matching tees. Love your siggy too!
Lea
xo
It's always great to see these 2 together! They look sooo sweet in those matching outfits & so grown-up too!
Ya know, I have NO IDEA what "Fun Dip" is!?! And I was quite the Candy Queen as a kid.
Post a Comment