For some reason she was in a really silly mood and I love all of these shots. I wish her expressions showed up better on the collage so be sure and enlarge to get the full effect. Seriously, she makes my heart smile : )
Have I mentioned that I love this girl!!

She was promised the pool this afternoon but it rained instead. I realized she has never played in the rain before so I thought today was the perfect day to do it. At first she didn't really know what to do but she soon figured it out
Our neighbor's pool helped too
I think it is safe to say she had a good time

I didn't want her dripping in the house so she gladly removed her wet clothes and then hid behind the bamboo plant~ silly girl
I have to say it was a pretty fun hour! One of the biggest joys I have in life is being her mother and watching her enjoy life so much. It is so easy to get caught up in the stresses of day to day life and it is nice to be reminded how simple joy really is : )






23 comments:
I said it before and I am saying it again...Annslee sure is one adorable little girl (I loved all the photos)! How true is it...that we get caught up in our everyday lives and sometimes forget just to have some fun. That is why I too treasure as much time with Francesca as I can...
Beautiful post!
I love your little girl, too.
Cute pictures....you do have one sassy looking girl on your hands:) Love that first picture, she sure does look older than 3 in it:(
Nothing beats an afternoon playing in the rain. Those are memories she won't forget. I just love all of her different looks - each one full of joy.
She is so expressive! I just love the faces that she makes.
I love that sassy teenage look! Thank you for the quote and the kind words:)
I can't believe Annslee already has TAN lines! (You know we are all white as ghosts up here.)
Your daughter definitely one of the more joyful souls I've ever seen.
Oh Miss A is such a doll! I love her zest for life! She is such a blessing!
You are a great Mommy!!!
How fun...playing in the rain!!! Way to go!
I love the pictures. She looks like she had a great day! Love the sassy look. You are welcome to drive on over to AL and go to the zoo with us on Tuesday. ;)We all would love to meet you and A.
Love the rain shots! She definitely put a smile on my face today:)
As usual - Great pictures! Playing in the rain - such fun! - we were just talking about that here this morning. We had hoped to go to the pool, but now it looks like we might get to play in the rain instead!
Sera has that same outfit, and it's one of my favorites. It looks great on Annslee, too.
What fun pictures!
this photos are beautiful.
Lea
xo
I can always see in your posts how much you love your little girl. I know the feeling!!
Playing in the rain is too much fun. If we ever get any rain down here in our area, we will have to get out in it a play!!
It is the simple things! You are so right. We just have to stop and enjoy them. I love nothing better than the low key fun times with my little ones. Those are the times we will remember always.
Annslee just draws you to her. She is all personality. How could you not love her!
Hugs
She is looking like such a big girl these days!!!
She's not even my daughter but she blesses me so much.
I would die for tan lines like that :) I hear you met my co-worker, Andrea, at your pool this week?!! Small world! She said Annslee was laying out looking cool with her sunglasses!
I think Annslee did receive an extra dose of adorableness in the assembly line;)
SHe is such a cutie. SHe ALWAYS brings a smile to my face. hey you should come to to the zoo with us Tuesday!;)
Oh yeah, that's a teenage look!! Still cute though! :)
~Lynn
Oh yeah, that sweet little thang knows how to have a good time!
Love the pics of her in the rain...LOVE HER!!!!
Annslee has the most adorable facial expressions! She always makes me smile.
She is adorable! Great pictures! Being able to enjoy the rain outside is very special, gets those creative juices going. I can't wait to do the same..... someday!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment