
They spent a ton of time in the pool and also painted buckets. I didn't notice until I pulled these pics of but Kiaya is giving Annslee two sets of bunny ears in the first picture : )
Blue frosting and then blue icee pops make for very blue tongues!

That evening we had a block party. Over 50 neighbors came and the kids had a lot of fun (the adults did too) The big water slide was fun~
Mul*an had to go along for the ride too!

Two firetrucks were there and here a few of the kids are in line to climb up on top of it. The firemen were so sweet letting them up there to sit on the big hoses and get a view from the top. When they left they did the sirens for them and the kids loved that!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors. I didn't take many pics as I was just enjoying visiting : )







10 comments:
A. sure is getting TAN!! Love that picture of her going up the slide. Your block party looks like a lot more fun that the one we had last year-it was a dud....lol.
Your family always seems to have such fun plans to keep busy with. Wish my neighborhood would have a big block party!
Annslee looks so happy and adorable, as always.
looks like so much fun ... we need to catch up ... i am praying for your adoption ... steffie should be back in soon ... we will do a pool date ...
Looks like she had fun - yet again!!!!! I believe Annslee could official have the title "Party Girl"!
Annslee - keep smiling and keep having fun!
Looks like so much fun!
This kid sure knows how to have fun! You guys really have a good time with her! And I love the playing in the rain pictures. I can't believe how much she smiles and laughs. She's one happy little girl!
Wow, that party was right up her alley!
I wish Jia could be that skilled (and brave) in the water. Annslee always looks like she's having such fun!
How fun to have a birthday party then a block party all in one day. Annslee sure is a social butterfly and such a beautiful one at that!!
Annslee seemstohave fun wherever she goes. Such a happy child.:)
Look at how big she is : ) It seems like yesterday we got our referrals.
Post a Comment