
We had a pretty low key day on Father's Day but of course Daddy loved spending time with his girl!
I took a few pics before church and then more after her nap when she gave him his gifts.
One of the gifts she wanted to get him was a kaleidoscope. We were out shopping one night and Daddy picked one up and said he loved those and Miss A remembered. Of course she thought he needed one for her too so she scored one as well : )
As some of you may remember from our China trip she would only let Daddy hold her the first 3 days or so we had her. Believe me, that was hard on Mama but it is so sweet to see their love for each other has only continued to grow. Go HERE to see last year's pics. I can't believe how much she has grown.







15 comments:
Happy Father's Day to Annslee's daddy! They look beautiful together.
She has grown SO much....she is just adorable.
how precious! Yes it is such a special feeling to see daddy and their girls. How thoughtful of Annslee on the kaliedescope!
Looks like lots of fun was had by both of them!
I just the love the pick of Annslee kissing daddy with one eye toward the camera. Too cute! (p.s. I feel your pain about your China memories, as well as the gratefulness for special bonding between father and daughter. Mia would only let her daddy hold her for the first two weeks!!)
She is darling.
If you send me your cute little candle link and I put it on my blog, will you still get the money?
I would love to help.
Oh, I hope my post didn't come out wrong. No competitions or comparisons... just trying to convey I can relate. :-)
So fun to compare sweet Annslee from one year to the next.
Just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Beautiful father/daughter photos!!
Miss A is growing up to be such a beautiful big girl!! That baby look is almost gone...bittersweet, right?
she has grown.....darling pictures!!!1
Oh these are cute picts!! Very sweet!
Oh what sweet pictures : )
What sweet pictures of Annslee with her daddy on Father's Day...she sure has grown from last year..wow such a cutie pie!
Happy Daddy Day! Its crazy to look back a year ago and see just how big there getting, isn't it?
Hope you see this--you've been posting a lot--hope Daddy had a great Father's Day:) That post you just did above---too stinkin' cute--you gotta stop though, she's looking too old!!!! I keep debating about bringing JiaLi for real ear-piercing. Jenise was 3 when she had hers done...
Post a Comment