Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fancy Photo Shoot

We have recently discovered the Fancy Nancy books and Annslee loves them. She insisted on wearing these earrings to a friend's house and I just had to take some pics of her. I think they put her in a very posh mood ; )







This girl just cracks me up!! She also wore these earrings to church on Sunday and got quite a few compliments : )

33 comments:

Tracy said...

The second to the last one is by far my favorite-so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the one of her sitting in the window seat. Precious.

Anonymous said...

The second to last is my fav too, though they are all just too cute. She cracks me up too, never fails! Does she ever have an off or down day?

Rydley said...

Oh la la! Fancy Nancy is Jia's favorite!! She hasn't yet requested to dress up like her but we did debate having a Fancy Nancy birthday party...

Kelley said...

She is so pretty!!!

Patricia said...

I think these are my all time favorite photos of Miss A...most exquisite!!

We recently discovered Fancy Nancy in our house too...now EVERY dress must twirl & be accessorized with all kinds of ribbons! ;)

Julie said...

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

We will have to check out the Fancy Nancy books....

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up! Very sassy!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is so darn cute!!! Love the earrings. Annslee and Addison would be quite the pair together. Addison loves jewelery. Sometimes she looks like Mr "T" with all her necklaces.

Marla said...

Hehe, she is such a cutie pie!!

mommy24treasures said...

such a doll:)

Beth said...

She is such a ham! I love reading your blog because the pictures always make me smile and laugh!

Anonymous said...

Your child is an absolute hoot! I can't pick a favorite; I love her attitude in all of them.

Jess and Paul said...

She is too much! Adorable!!!

Kelly said...

We are HUGE Fancy Nancy fans ourselves. I love those books and Lucy loves to be fancy. It is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, I LOVE the Fancy Nancy books. They really make me want to have a girl! I am totally Fancy Nancy's mom, the anti-fancy.

Anonymous said...

we looove fancy nancy! These pictures are awesomeness! She looks like she FEELS so fancy! :) Addy needs earrings like those!

The Byrd's Nest said...

We LOVE Fancy Nancy and all of her Fancy words!!!!

She is adorable as always! Target has a Fancy Nancy section now with her clothes, purses, dolls etc.

Keisha said...

She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Josie has a similar pair of earrings and so desperately wants to wear them... but they hurt her ear lopes. She tried them every morning for about month and finally gave up! ha!

Denise C said...

OH what a cutie!!! I love it!! Glitz and Glamour!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE the fancy look! The earrings are beautiful, and Annslee is gorgeous in those colors.

kitchu said...

My friend Hayley highly recommended Fancy Nancy books for my daughter- now I'm even more intrigued!

Love these pics!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a little girl at my parents' church who always- ALWAYS- wore a tiara. Like, daily. Around the house. To church. To the grocery store. And you would see her and go, "Oh, there's the tiara girl" because you'd never seen her wearing anything else. I just LOVED her.

Shelly and Family said...

What a beauty she is!

Michelle R Photography said...

I just love her poses. So sassy!

my3 kids said...

Lisa these are the most beautiful pictures of Annslee!

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, those are some dangly earrings! She is the cutest, you know I mean it. There is just something about her. She has glitter in her veins!!

Kate said...

LOVE IT!!! SHE CRACKS ME UP!!!

Stacie said...

She is too cute, I haven't seen a fancy nancy book yet but I may have to check them out.

Deb said...

OMG.....too cute! Sophie has loved Fancy Nancy for a couple of years....but we have not seen the actress come out in her like Annslee. She is too funny and I must say very adorable!! :)

Sharon said...

So, so precious!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I love it! She is sooooo cute!

 
Site Meter