Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Zoo Time

On Wednesday we went to the Zoo for the first time in a while. The high was 85 so it was a perfect day to go. I think the rest of the surrounding area thought so too as it was very busy. A while back I bought a wagon and Daddy put it together with Annslee's help. She LOVED pulling it around and riding in it.

We met my friend Terri there and her son Lucas who is 2 1/2 and it was really funny watching Annslee try to love on him and him trying to get away ; )



She read the map a lot and kept pointing to it saying "ice cream" LOL


She enjoyed herself and of course as you notice from the third pic she had to keep her lip gloss on : )
We did find the ice cream!!


As usual she had to push pretend "Malia" and pretend "insert boy name here" several times. She does have a boy name she says over and over but since we haven't decided on it yet I will wait to share that : )

My high swinging girl!!!

22 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

What a cutie! I look forward to the big reveal on the secret name. :-)

Kate said...

The ice cream picture is precious!

Anonymous said...

The zoo, ice cream and swinging - I won't tell Linlee about Annslee's day because she'd be too jealous! Sounds perfect! (Except 85 degrees would have been too hot for me and I would have taken Linlee someplace air conditioned instead. LOL!)

mommy24treasures said...

how fun, I am so glad that map came in handy and lead you to the ice cream! Hasn't the weather been nice?

Juliette said...

Annslee is such a happy girl! Love her smile always. That looked like a perfect day.

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate to think of my little girl growing up, when I see Annslee I get excited about how much fun and joy I have ahead of me. She just finds such joy in everything in life it seems.

So you did decide to open up to a boy too? I was wondering what you'd decided on that - I know it's so hard after so much time planning on Malia. I hope you have progress on whoever your little one is soon!

Shelly and Family said...

Zoo time looked like a ton of fun! What a great way to spend the day...

Marla said...

Oh my, how cute!! I love the one of her putting on her lip gloss, that made me laugh out loud!

Marla said...

PS- Can't wait to hear the boy name!! I just KNOW that referral is coming soon! :)

Denise C said...

Oh how fun!! We want to go next time! *wink*!
Love that girl putting on her lip gloss....Chelsi would do that!!!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Denise

missy said...

Hey Laura! My mom told me you guys emailed. I thought you lived furthur away. We have to get together, girl! The zoo day looks like it went off without a hitch. Annslee is such a cutie pie. I love the ice cream pic. She is too, too adorable!

OH MY #6 said...

I knew I would be cheered up by visiting you!

Have a good weekend.

Lea
xo

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Where in TN do you live? We are in Murfreesboro. Well, Annslee is an absolute doll! And I love the name:)!LOL!

Deb said...

What a cutie.....looks like she always has a ready smile! :) So glad that you had a fun day at the zoo!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What a cutie pie!!!! I love that she pretend pushes her baby sister/brother. : )

Lisa said...

Glad you had great weather. Maybe if the price of gas ever goes down, we can come to the zoo over there or you could come here. ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Look at how in every picture Annslee is nurturing or hugging the child with her.
She is such an amazing little girl.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awesome swing picture Laura! She is so motherly with other children and I can't wait to see her with your newest member of the family that God has chosen just for you!

P.S. Lottie loves for me to draw maps when we are leaving to run errands. I draw our house then an arrow to all the places we go then home again. She got this from Dora...very cute.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

She looks so cute in her sunglasses and that lip gloss picture is a hoot!!

~Lynn

Cinnamon said...

Fun we love the zoo over here too. Her putting on the lip gloss is too cute. I hope to hear of a referral for you soon.

BigOrangeDog said...

Oh, come on! You have to share the name!!!

jen

Mamato2 said...

EDIBLE!!!!

 
Site Meter