

I wanted her to wear these glasses but they are kind of big and she thought this was a good look : )

We went to a huge celebration at a park and the police were there on some really BIG horses. She petted them of course and then the nice officer asked if she wanted up. She LOVED it!

Our friend Sara was there and I couldn't resist a pic of these two beauties with their American flag


After having fun in the "kid zone" we ate and then waited for the fireworks to start. A good way to pass the time is a sword fight with a friend ; )
We got our blanket out and she was pleasantly surprised to find "Zoe pillow" I knew better than to stay out past her bedtime without it!
Finally the fireworks started. We have been talking about them a lot. As you may know she has a real problem with loud noises so we weren't sure how this would go. She watches Ru*by & Max and there is an episode about fireworks so we did some pretending about that. They were really pretty and we were really close!
She loved them and stood to cheer!

Then they got louder~ she spent some time cheering and some time holding her ears (or having us hold them for her) Overall, she enjoyed them I think

Time to go home and tackle the traffic. I am proud to report she didn't get in bed until almost 11 and there were no meltdowns







16 comments:
What a beautiful post and Annslee looks so cute in her July 4th gear! Glad you all had so much fun and that Annslee enjoyed the fireworks...they looked very pretty. Being that we live on a border town we will get to celebate the 4th today too. The kids can't wait....they have alot of fun and the most amazing fireworks..will share pictures:)
Oh my GOODNESS.. How cute!
Did you make that headband.. thingy?!
I love it.. & what a Beautiful little model! ;0)
Happy 4th!
Keisha
I love her sassy posing - could almost lead one to think she has a lot of pictures taken of her, eh? Hehe - I've been accused of the same thing though, that's our job, right? She's adorable!
We were there, too. I hate that I didn't see you guys. I know we must have been at the same fireworks, because I recognize the lit sword and the Chick fil A hat...they are both laying on Paige's floor now...sigh : )
Let's get together soon. I start back to work the first week in August so I am running out of free time : (
Annslee looks adorable! She is a sassy thing! I love it...
What a cutie pie!
Your daughter takes such good pics! What a 'tude that little girl seems to have! Love it! :-)
Happy 4th!
Love her!!!!
Those are great photos of Miss Annslee. Hope you guys have wonderful 4th.
wow! Fantastic!
Lea
xo
Happy Fourth of July!
Fabulous pictures of your little American. Those sunglasses look scary to me. LOL!
Looks like a perfect day of celebration. Pretty shot of the fireworks. (Linlee would be so jealous that Annslee got to sit on horse!)
Great pictures! Love your little Miss Liberty ~ what an angel. Hope tonight is just as fun. Hugs, Sheryl
Great pics!! Hannah missed the fireworks this year...
A cute,cute firecracker:) Love the photo...The fireworks look great--we were poops this year and didn't go to any.
She is so cute and as always, looks like she had a blast! Happy 4th to your little firecracker from all of mine!
What great pics! I love how Annslee poses. So glad that she enjoyed the fireworks!! That's a huge feat, I know!! Have a great weekend.
Looks like she had so much fun! Sophia like Annslee covered her ears as well. She's not a big fan of loud noises either....
Post a Comment