
Annslee had already had dessert but Hannah was getting ice cream so Miss A wanted some as well. I told her that she didn't need it so she grabbed Hannah's daddy's hand and off she went (yeah, he got her some LOL)

More cow riding, eating her ice cream and my niece eating an entire pie!!

On Sunday we had a Sunday School swim party and she of course had a blast!
Yes, I know it is already time for a new weekend but I wanted to catch up : )
Annslee's new thing is to say "Annslee try it" about any food (we are LOVING this) and she generally likes what she tries. Last week steak was her new thing.She also tried blue cheese and loved it. We were shocked as it was really strong.Today, they were giving out ribs off the grill outside Kro*ger and I got one. Miss A said she would try it~ well, she loved it and I had to get a pic of course : )I told her that Josie likes them and she yelled "Jo Jo" (Mary you would have loved it!) Yes, she has on a swimsuit~ she sleeps in one, wears one under her clothes, basically is in one 24/7 ~ hey, you have to be ready if a chance to swim comes up!
We are off to one of our local 4th parties and will post on that and the others later : ) Have a safe and happy weekend!






6 comments:
That's so cute that she wears swimsuits all the time. And I love that she got her ice cream. Ava and Sera are famous for figuring out a way around a "no", too. :)
Your girl is so cute and so very smart ... I love that she was able to get herself some ice cream. :-)
Love the cow ride thing...hope you guys have a great weekend!! Can't believe your niece ate a whole pie...how was she after??
Boy, Annslee sure like that rib lol! Francesca just started trying new foods too...
Annslee is so cute! She is a kid after my own heart...steak and ribs...yum!
Happy Fourth!
What a cutie!!!
Happy 4th to you sweet friend! Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment