Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Just checking in~

We are at VBS all week and so we are busy and tired but here is some of our afternoon fun : )




I have some VBS pictures and I will post those later. I am teaching her class and it is so much fun watching her enjoy it : )

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness that first picture is so adorable! I love it! :) Loe went to VBS for the first time last week and had a great time! Hope the rest of your week is a blast!

Michelle said...

How lucky she gets to have you:) I can't believe how long her hair is getting!! Have a great rest of the week:)

OH MY #6 said...

the colours are awesome. Love that pool.

Lea
xo

Michelle said...

Such fun pictures ... but the first one is just the sweetest!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I wish we had that pool!! I can't believe she is pouring that water right on her!!

Enjoy the rest of VBS!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Have fun at VBS!

Unknown said...

what fabulous pictures, glad you are having fun

Colleen said...

Yep, that first picture is just precious! (Glad you posted, I was needing an Annslee fix!)

asiangard said...

We are going this week to VBS. My parents have that pool and the kids love it!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...what a fun day! Annslee is sure have a blast!

mommy24treasures said...

glad you are having a fun week:)

Patricia said...

Looks like your summer is in full swing! Love those photos!! Annslee is so grown up looking all of a sudden!

Mamatini said...

Sweet pictures! Have fun at school!

 
Site Meter