Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

VBS!!!

We are having VBS this week and it is so mucy fun!! Annslee loves the dancing and singing of course. I keep trying to catch her doing her songs but then she just turns and smiles ~ poor girl is so used to her Mamarazzi!!






Here we are in one of the 'cut outs' ... I was trying to hold her up so it was kind of hard to do ; )



I have many more to share and their program is tomorrow night so stay tuned!!!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Laura Nipper said...

Love all the photos. VBS is such fun. Aiden goes to the one at our church in two weeks. Its going to be a sience theme.

redmaryjanes said...

We do not have VBS at our new church and I really miss it. I used to be a teacher at our old church. Next year I think Eli will be old enough and I'll make sure that he goes. It's so much fun and the kids just love it.

Michelle said...

Looks like VBS is a hit!

Donna said...

What cute photos! Emma loved VBS this summer too...

The Byrd's Nest said...

VBS is so much fun but SO tiring! She is a doll and looks like she is having great fun!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute in that cut out! Glad she had tons of fun. :)

mommy24treasures said...

so glad she had fun, Chloe is the same way with the camera.:)

Michelle R Photography said...

Cute pictures of VBS. I am trying to picture you behind that thing holding her up and trying to keep your head in the right spot at the same time. That was a toughie, I'm sure.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Looks like lot's of fun!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Annslee always makes me smile : )

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Nikki said...

Fun, fun, fun!
I love Annslee's showmanship - I just wanna squeeze her!

 
Site Meter