Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Smooches Secret Buddy!

After she woke up from her nap I took a box upstairs that was addressed to her. I cannot even describe how much she LOVES getting mail. She has been a little under the weather so her voice is hoarse so when she yelled "Oooo La La" it sounded pretty funny : )

Here she is with all her loot!! (a swimsuit, game, cup to paint, ice cream lip gloss, Fan*cy Nan*cy purse and sunglasses)


She loved opening all of it!


She is so POSH!!

This morning we met friends at the movies then stopped for ice cream. We had a coupon she got from the library for "reading" so many books. Nothing is better than an ice cream cone in the car!!



Thank you so much for everything Secret Buddy. You are right, we are still uncertain about our Vietnam adoption and it is so sweet of you to choose to spoil Annslee instead. Believe me, she loves it!!!

17 comments:

Shelly and Family said...

Aren't secret buddies the best...and ice cream in the car...how can a day get any better (at least in a 3 yr old's mind lol)

Colleen said...

Wow, you can trust her with an ice cream cone in the car? The entire backseat would have been coated in melted ice cream if I let Linlee try that.

Cute pics!

jennifer said...

She's so cute! Look at that tan!! I'm not brave enough to do ice cream in the car!

OH MY #6 said...

love these SB!

Lea
xo

Stacie said...

wow, she is tan. I can't give Lauren icew cream in the car anymore, she get is everywhere :)

Mia's Mommy said...

What a fun surprise. I hope she's feeling better soon. And yes, ice cream in the car is always the best!

Patricia said...

Secret Buddies are the best! I still hold mine in a very special place in my heart...3 years later!!

Wow! What a tan on Miss A! Hope she's feeling better!

missy said...

What great loot!!! You have a precious SB! I can hear Annslee saying "ooh la la" now : ) I am sorry she is under the weather. I hope she feels better soon.

She looks adorable in her shades!

Sherry said...

That is one "Posh lookin" kiddo you got there! Hehe! (Even if she is feelin sick...:(

I saw your funny comment on Hannah Claire's blog and not to worry the arranged marriage is still on! LOL! Right now I am currently trying my hardest to mold Kobi into an attentive, successful, self-sufficient man that keeps a clean house, car and possibly has a future in designing jewelry so that he can shower his future wife (Annslee), mama, friends, family with only the highest quality diamonds and brings in enough dough-ray-me to have a vacation home in Greece, and the Cayman Islands! LOL! I'm working really hard here. Hahaha!

~Sherry

Nikki said...

I'm glad Annslee is gettin' spoiled! That little cutie-pie certainly deserves it...
and I do hope she is feeling better.
XO

Michelle R Photography said...

How sweet of your Secret Buddy!!

Michelle said...

Look at her tan!!! Such a great Secret Buddy--love the gifts:) You are brave to bring ice cream in the car.

The Byrd's Nest said...

First of all....YOU LET HER EAT AN ICE CREAM CONE IN THE CAR???? What a nice Mommy!

I love her tan and we LOVE Fancy Nancy!

Denise C said...

Wow...what a great secret Buddy!!! Looks like Christmas to me!
Your waterbaby has a tan like no other Lala!
I hope she is feeling much better very quickly! She's too precious to be under the weather!
Love,
~D

Kerry said...

Annslee is too cute. Love her expressions opening her loot. So adorable. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Deb said...

What sweet gifts from your Secret buddy! Looks like Anslee was loving it! She is so sweet....always seems to have a ready smile!

Ashton said...

We loved our Secret Buddies while we were waiting for Anna Grace! I love the pix!

 
Site Meter