Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tick Tock~

This morning we went to the park before it got too hot! I asked her to stop so I could snap a picture really fast and I think you can see what she thought of delaying her trip to the swing ; )



Fine, how about this and we can move on!


She hopped on the glider swing and we did that for a while. I got off to take a picture and I think her mood had stayed the same : O

I kept bugging her until I almost got a giggle. The funny thing I noticed is her tan lines in the "creases" of her skin.



She eventually made her way to the "big girl" swing


No trip would be complete without pushing "pretend Malia" (sometimes it is pretend "boy name")


After swinging "tend Malia" needed to be carried for a while : )


We are at T minus 46 days and counting until our hopes for a referral are over. No word on anything as we won't hear until we get "the call" and believe me, you will all hear it then!! I did read an interesting post on VVAI today and I was happy to see our agency mentioned in a very positive light. Keep thinking of us and praying for news for our family and all the other Vietnam families who are currently hanging on to that fraying shred of hope. As you can see, Annslee is very anxious for some good news about being a big sister!!

23 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pictures with "tend Malia." So sweet.

kitchu said...

All the pics are adorable :) I will definitely say a prayer for you and am hoping for good news SOON.

Colleen said...

Very cute pictures. I love how Annslee is being patient with you and the camera. (Linlee just ignores me and looks the other way!)

I so hope that you get some very exciting news in the next 46 days!

Michelle said...

Love the looks she gives you:) I can't believe how long her hair is getting.

We are thinking of you!

Michelle R Photography said...

Great pics. I love the bottom picture of Annslee holding her 'tend baby sibling. I am thinking of you and praying you hear good news soon.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh I love seeing her pretend! It's so adorable. She was born to be a sister! I'm still praying!


~Lynn

Shelly and Family said...

Annslee sure had a great time at the park!
And I am so praying that you guys hear something soon...(I have been checking daily to see if any news has come your way that you will be share...)

Patricia said...

I was just thinking about you & VNAM today & as you popped into my head I popped up a few prayers to the Big Guy up there! Hang on to hopeful, my friend!!

Love those photos, as usual!!

Kate said...

Keeping constant prayer for those so, so close. In our case, our only hope is that they allow dossiers to be grandfathered.

Annslee is precious. Love the pics!

Sue said...

Glad you got your sweet daughter to finally give you a smile! We are definitely thinking of you and believe me, I have my fingers crossed and am saying prayers that you'll have good news soon!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Love that little Annslee she just cracks me up! You are always in my thoughts and prayers...Hoping for news very soon!

Rydley said...

Sweetest pics of the sweetest kiddo! Hope you hear something very, very soon!

my3 kids said...

Laura we pray that you hear about your new child really soon. I can't stop thinking about your family and each time I come to visit your blog I hope and pray for good news. Keeping you in our prayers each and every day. Annslee is so sweet and I love the expressions in the pictures...she is a hoot!

missy said...

She is such a cutie patootie! I love the close up of her on the bench with her little mouth scrunched up...sooo sweet.

I just know you are going to get the call any day now. What a sweet day that will be : )

KrisJ said...

She sure is precious! I keep hoping every time I get on here that there will be referral news! Im praying for you guys.

Steffie B. said...

Praying that you will be bringing another child home to your family sweet girl! ;)

Laura Nipper said...

She is so adorable. I just lover her personality. Praying that you get new very soon.

mommy24treasures said...

such a sweetie pie.
I will buy a few candles in the next couple of weeks. I will put some up for Christmas:) They are GREAT gifts.
I am praying with everyone:)

Nikki said...

Definitely praying for your sweet family, Laura.
Annslee WILL be such a wonderful, wonderful big sister!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hoping that you get your call soon...

Denise C said...

Precious pics of your sweet girl!!!
I am keeping you all in my prayers.
Praying for good news over the next 45 days!!!
Love and Hugs!!!

Deb said...

What sweet pictures of Anslee! She is changing and going up so fast! We will certainly keep your family in our prayers and will be praying for good news soon! :) Have a great weekend!

dwayne and melanie said...

I love this girl! I am going to email you soon.

 
Site Meter