When you see someone every day you sometimes don't notice how much they change...then you take a picture of them and it reminds you of others you have taken and you realize how big they are getting *sigh* Yeah, there really was a time when she couldn't even reach the doorknob ; )
~ Summer 2008

~ Summer 2007

~ Summer 2006

Our baby has lost the toddler look and is in full preschool mode now. Thankfully with an October birthday I don't have to send her off the Kindergarten for another two years : )
37 comments:
Wow, I so rememeber those pictures too. They are growing up so fast!
Sweet pictures! They get too big too fast!
Time goes by much to quickly ... but one thing remains constant ... her cuteness!!
Oh, I hear Laura!!! Just yesterday, Josie tried on a new swimming suit... it was a Speedo size 4 (I bought it thinking she'd wear it this winter for lessons at the Y... blah blah blah...) Anyway, it fit her perfect... but it made her look like she she was twelve and ready for swim team tryouts... YIKES!!!
Cute Pictures... even if she's growing up! Ha!
Yes, she is growing up so fast. It's bittersweet. She is just as gorgeous as ever though. :)
Growing taller so fast! Her hair is growing longer too and love the hairdo you did for her :)
She is such a big girl now!
OMGosh!! I love comparison shots. I am one of those moms who would keep them small and think about phone books on heads! That si the bright side...still a preK kid!!
I am thinking about you!!
love and hugs,
sharon
Oh what a great set of pictures! She's beautiful in each one!
~Lynn
I just love doing these comparisons! She is adorable at every age!
Wow, it's incredible how fast they grow. But always adorable!
Oh, look at Annslee grow! It is kind of startling when you compare pictures. How did this happen?
I feel the same way as you do about Kindergarten. I'm thrilled that Linlee doesn't have to go for two more years. (Not that it's much different from preschool, I suppose, but still, she's just my little baby!)
MInd boggling, isn't it?!?! Wow! Our girls are soooooo BIG now!!
The cutoff here in NYC is Dec. 31st, so even with a Dec. birthday Kiara will start Kindergarten a year from this Sept.!!! YIKES!!
And YES!!! COME ON UP!! The girls will have sooooo much fun together, I know it! ;)
She has really grown since last summer. Crazy!
What a great way to capture her growth! It's amazing to see how they change so quickly!
Sigh : ( Don't you just wish you could freeze frame time??? She is still as adorable as ever! Can't wait for Friday. I'll email you tomorrow. : )
I love the pictures!! Time goes by way to quickly ; ( Wish they would stay little forever.
I can't believe it. Love seeing the doorknob comparison--can't believe they were that small. I am happy too about having an October birthday for that same reason:)
Adorable pictures. She only gets cuter.
Wow your little one is growing up just as fast as mine. How do we get them to slow down?? any ideas?? She sure is a beauty:)
Such cute comparisons. She's getting to be such a big girl! Do you think we could stop them at age 3 forever?:)
That is so sweet! I love the year to year pics.
Wow, she really has grown. What a doll! I tell you, there is something so special about her.
My..my...time does fly...when you are having fun!!! When I look at our two daughters, it still amazes me on how far they come and how much they have grown....
oh goodness, I remember that pic from last yr! How did she grow so fast???
It is amazing how time goes by - and ooohhh so fast! Please slow down, Father Time :)
So true, so true. Great pictures of the same door. I also love that Jade has a late summer birthday and won't go to kindergarten early.
Okay it's not the same door but still cute, lol
Oh my! You are right! They grow so fast right before our eyes!
I agree though, she is just as cute as ever!
That is so very precious that you happened to have the pictures form years prior...I love to see the comparison :) She was a doll then & she's just beautiful now!!
Oh my... look at her! You really do not realize how they have grown until you look back at pictures!
She is so pretty!!
Love her piggy tails! ;0)
love,
Keisha
So much bigger, but always with that happy smile! She always looks so happy.
They do grow up too quickly. My baby boy will be 25 this year!
How cute is that! She has grown so much! It goes by so fast.
Oh my goodness- look at her. You are right, with pictures their growth is so dramatic and evident. So hard to see that in the everyday. Annslee is too cute.
I love that my big girl has an October birthday. So nice not to have to worry about Kindergarten for another year. whew!
Oh my golly - she has changed so much. One thing never changes though - she is simply stunning. What a personality to go with all that pretty! Such a blessing.
We are praying for little sister and pray referral comes - SOON!
Hugs,
Heather
Post a Comment